Miss Reaper, An Outcast

I was bored. I never thought I'd actually want to go back to the Phantomhive's or the Reaper headquarters. But, I definitely wasn't going to go seeing as they all decided I was a potential enemy. So, I was traveling randomly to different places. I met the queen. And her servants. I don't like her servants. She's okay but Earl Grey tried to kill me. Well, that's one tea I will never be drinking again... Darn it. I liked bergamot too.

I don't know why they're all mad at me. I didn't do anything... That's probably it, huh? I didn't help them... Oh well. Undertaker still likes me. But, then he knew I would be like this. Huh... Where is he anyway? ...Oh well, I guess I don't really care... I'm lying. I want my uncle! "Oh, Hello." I said spotting familiar faces.

"Lily!" The two exclaimed. "How are you here?"

"Same as you." I said pointing to their necklaces. "I do wonder when exactly you received yours but, its probably a long story so I'm not too interested. Where's Lisanna?"

"Well..." Dean began. I sighed.

"Well, she got hers way before any of us got ours so maybe she's on an adventure?" I suggested.

"What?" The two ask. My eyebrows creased.

"Do you talk to your sister? At all?" I asked. "I know that and it's been..." I began to count off... Some amount of time before giving up. "A really long time." I decided not wanting to actually say what the actual time was. Gosh, was I that old already? "Anyway, see you. Meet the queen, watch out for Earl Grey if you do though. Um... Ciel is at his manor and everyone else is with the reapers including Caterina, my dad, and some others."

"Caterina?" Cruise asked.

"Gotcha, not from that time so... Before that?" I muttered to myself. "Oh well, don't worry about it. Don't mention me to Satan if you go to the reapers. Scratch that, don't mention me to anybody. They pretty much hate me as of now."

"Why?" Dean asked. "What did you do?"

"Nothing." I said.

"That's probably the problem." Cruise said with a disappointed look.

"I didn't give you permission to be so familiar with me." I huffed. "Leave me alone." They sighed at me. "Anyway, if you see a laughing silverette with emerald eyes -well, if you see them that is- tell him he left me hanging and I want my uncle back."

"Uncle?" They asked in confusion. "Your parents don't have siblings."

"Not literally." I told them. "I just call him uncle. Anyway, see you guys. I'm going to Germany for a while until things calm down."

"And what will you do there?" They asked.

"I've got a green witch to meet." I told them with a smile. "Anyway, good bye. Versuchen Sie, nicht zu sterben." Try not to die. They didn't understand the phrase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This place isn't too shabby. Not too shabby at all." I said to myself having managed to reach and infiltrate a certain man's house through the window. He jumped startled. "Oh calm down, Deiderich." I said. "I haven't come to harm you in anyway." My hair and dress fluttered along with the curtain of the window due to the wind. "I took the liberty of learning all about my previous young master and I found you were quite closely acquainted with his father. I admit I'm not affiliated with the boy anymore but, I wanted to inquire something of you." I said.

"Are you related to the Undertaker?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I do fancy calling him uncle though." I told him. "He's not what I'm here for though. Ciel may want to when he gets around to it but, my purpose isn't his." He stared at me before crossing his arms behind his back. "Please do not point that pistol you're looking for at me. It'll make me mad and I might actually go back on my word not to harm you." He stiffened. "There's a town surrounded by a 'cursed' forest. What do you know about it? Merely tell me it's location and anything you think I may find useful and I'll be out of your hair. I doubt you will ever see me ever again." He grimaced.