Chapter 3

Bakugou pov:

I was the only survivor, the rest were all dead, murdered. It was just me and All might now, but I doubted All Might was ever a target.

Auntie Inko was the murderer after all and Izuku's love for All Might saved him, made it easier for All Might to restrain her even if she wanted my head on a silver platter, she wasn't going to hurt her sons hero.

She kept muttering it was my fault when All Might restrained her, never taking her eyes of me, not once.

When the cops came and arrested her, she was calm, it was terrifying, not that I'll say that out loud, but what made it worse was that she still never took her eyes off me.

Her eyes were filled with hatred. She only looked away from me when she was out of sight, but I still felt like her eyes were on me for the rest of the day.

My parents tried to help of course, they gave me space, they even took me to a therapist, it was useless.

I was fine after all, if anything I expected this to happen, I felt like I deserved it somehow, I felt like I deserved to die for what I did to both Auntie Inko and Izuku, I didn't tell her that part, I just told her I felt guilty, that it was my fault.

My therapist said it was survivors guilt and that eventually I'll be fine, I didn't believe her, how was this ever going to be okay? Was Izuku miraculously going to come back to life? Was Auntie Inko going to magically get better and they'll somehow be a happy family again? Yeah right.

I found out Auntie Inko was in an Asylum, at first I didn't want anything to do with her so I stayed away, but after a while I started to go and visit her.

***

I took my seat in front of the room, looking into the room where Auntie Inko sat behind bars. She was put into an Asylum for the criminally insane after she went on the killing spree. My parents tried to stop me from visiting her, but this was better than the therapist ever was.

She's been in here for the last 2 years now, I came to visit her everyday to talk to her. At first she didn't respond, to out of it because of the drugs.

When they stopped giving her the drugs she only called me a murderer and didn't say anything else other than insane rambling that I took her special boy away.

Sometimes she would mimic Izuku's voice saying things like 'Kill him Mommy', but on the anniversary of his death a year ago, she just broke down and started talking again, going back to normal, but they had to keep her here until they were sure she wouldn't have another break.

"I got into U.A." I said smiling at her, she smiled back looking proud

"That's wonderful dear, I'm sure Izuku would have been happy." She said making me flinch, she liked to mention Izuku when I came to visit, I think she was trying to make me feel guilty for how I treated him, no she was definitely trying to make me feel guilty.

She wasn't wrong of course about what she said and that just made the guilt worse.

Izuku would have been over the moon cheering me on the entire time, even if he didn't get into the hero course. Why did I ever think he looked down on me? He was always so caring...

"Yeah, the only one in my class actually." I said with a large grin on my face masking my emotions.

I didn't want her to know I was upset. I was about to continue talking when her doctor walked in with her medicine.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She only nodded in response. She knew there was no point trying to talk to me after she had her medicine.

I had to get to U.A anyway, I didn't want to be late on my first day.

***

I walked into the class and quickly took my place putting my feet on the table watching the others, wondering what their quirks were.

Deku probably would have been able to give me info on most of then, if not all, hell he probably would have been able to beat a few of them in a fight if he had some training.

He was good at figuring out how to use someones quirk against them. At the camp he got someone to faint by over using their quirk simply by being himself, talking to him, they didn't even notice until they were out cold on the floor.

They weren't allowed near each other after that and that's what started the problem to begin with. He was pissed and got everyone rallied up so we dragged Izuku to the lake to teach him a lesson, he died because he was to danm smart for his own good.

I scowled and glared at the person who dragged me out of my thoughts, he was shouting that I shouldn't have my feet on the table.

"Whatever." I mumbled putting my feet on the floor to shut him up, he looked satisfied and started to talk to a girl with short brown hair, round face, instantly popped into my mind, but I ignored it. I was trying to be someone Deku would be proud of.