Chapter 4

Kacchan pov:

I took my seat in front of Auntie Inko's room once again, it has been 3 years since I first got into U.A, it was hard to believe if I was being honest it felt like it happened yesterday.

"I graduated from U.A, I'm finally a pro hero." I said smiling at her, she smiled back looking proud

"That's wonderful dear, I'm sure Izuku would have been happy." She said this time, I didn't even flinch, I didn't even feel guilty, I felt proud at her and in a way Izuku's praise.

"Yeah, my entire class actually graduated, well except the little perve since he was finally expelled a week ago." I said with a large grin on my face masking my emotions, I already told her of course, about the pervert, but she tended to forget some things, I was about to continue talking when the doctor walked in with her medicine giving me a sence of déjà vu.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She only nodded in response. There's no point trying to talk to her after she had her medicine.

I had to get meet up with Kirishima to patrol the city anyway, I didn't want to be late on my first day as a pro.

***

While on patrol we came across a crime scene, All Might was already here and was talking with one of the cops.

A shop was robbed, just some clothes, a hockey mask and a machete was stolen, the last one was used to behead the owner.

***

I watched the news hoping to see if they found anything, a suspect, evidence, as long as it was something.

The only thing they found was muddy footprints and a video of him walking into the store.

You couldn't even see them in the video, all you could see was the outline of a person, I growled annoyed and slammed the remote onto the table.

"Dammit!" I shouted loudly, which was ignored by my parents as they continued with what they were doing, I scowled and left to my room.

Izuku pov:

I looked at myself in the mirror, I was at least 19, how I didn't know. All I remember was being held under the water before waking up at the shore of the lake a few days ago, I was covered in mud and plant life.

I tried going home, but I kept getting lost and I was starting to become cold so I went into the nearest store and quickly grabbed some clothes and got dressed in jeans, a white shirt, a beige jacket and sneakers, I grabbed the hockey mask after I saw myself in the changing rooms mirror.

Something about my new appearance just bothered me, I grabbed the machete after a man tried to kill me with his quirk and beheaded him.

I quickly got out of there and that's how I ended up here, a motel room I broke into. The owner luckily didn't notice me, but I'm sure if she did I could try and convince to let me stay, even if it was a little hard to speak, thinking about it, I don't think it's such a good idea. I'll probably just end up scaring them.

I quickly jumped onto the bed. I'll have to find my way home tomorrow, it can't be that hard... I just had to look for something I recognized.

I considered asking the cops, but decided against it, I killed someone after all, even if it was in self defense I couldn't just go up to a police station and ask for help without being arrested

I'm sure it willbe easier to find home during the day, maybe I could even ask the people on the street, I'm sure they won't mind helping me, they weren't cops or heroes so they can't arrest me or attack me.

I nodded my head happy with my plan before I slowly started to fall asleep.