Chapter 2

Kacchan pov:

I felt sick when I saw where we were going, I knew the teachers were taking us to a camp.

They said we needed a vacation after all of the villain attacks, but I didn't expect them to bring us here, we were going to be camping just across from Camp Crystal Lake, the place where Deku, no, Izuku died.

No, where I killed him, at least we weren't going to be camping at 'Camp Blood' as the locals called it now.

Auntie Inko wasn't happy about it when I told her where we will be camping, she didn't care it was across the lake he died, she still thought it was a disgrace to go near where he died

"Hey Bakugo isn't it great were having a vacation? I can't wait!" One of the losers shouted grinning at me, I remember him pulling out his eyeballs in class. What a stupid quirk.

"Yeah great." I said trying not to sound sarcastic, but he didn't seem to notice as he continued to grin. I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window the sign appeared seconds later the words Camp Crystal lake on it, only the words were crossed out and replaced with the words 'Camp Blood'.

I couldn't help feeling relieved as we drove passed it.

***

I was the last one to get out of the bus when we got there, it didn't seem to bad, but it felt like I was being judged.

I could see the dock where I killed Deku, it was across the lake and was hard to miss. I quickly followed the rest towards the cabins.

We were sorted into four groups, each group was then assigned a cabin.

The pervert in our class, I'm pretty sure his quirk was manipulating earth, was sorted into a group with no girls, so at least I didn't have to worry about waking up to him squealing after one of the girls kicked his ass.

The teachers had the 5'th cabin to themselves. All might was here to, but he was staying at Camp Crystal Lake.

I watched him talking to our teacher, fighting the urge to listen in on their conversation, all I knew about him being here was that apparently every time they tried to open Camp Crystal Lake someone would slow down their progress, burning cabins, stuff like that.

I watched then walking towards the camps office building, my thoughts instantly went to Izuku.

He probably would have been over the moon if he saw All Might, he probably would have started crying if All might praised him.

I wonder how he would have looked if he actually had a chance to grow up.

Would his hair still be so messy? Would he have gained more freckles? Would he be taller or shorter than me? Probably shorter, I shook my head scowling as I quickly walked to my cabin

My cabin was luckily far away from the lake and you couldn't even see it when you were inside. A few of the others complained about it, but most complained about the boys room being smaller than the girls. It didn't bother me, as long as we could sleep here it wasn't important.

The beds were all packed neatly in a row, five in total. Our names were on the bed posts of the beds, at least the idiots weren't about to fight about who slept where. I threw my things onto my bed and left the cabin

***

After lunch we had to go to the camp fire where the teachers were going to 'entertain' us with stories.

"I AM HERE! To tell a story!" I didn't bother to look at All might as he took his place in front of us to tell his story.

"Now I don't want to scare anyone, but the tale I'm about to tell is true." I instantly looked up from the fire, he wasn't going to talk about Izuku was he? A few of the others leaned closer to listen looking interested.

"Quite a few years ago, you would have been six at the time, a boy drowned just across the lake from here, his name was Izuku Midoriya, his body was never found." He paused for effect, watching our faces, I didn't move

"Now if you listened to the locals they can tell you his body was never found, they believe he's still out here somewhere as a demented creature, surviving in the wilderness, fully grow to your age now, stalking stealing what he needs, living of wild animals and vegetation. Some folks even claim to have seen him, right in this area. Legend has it Midoriya will take his revenge on the people who killed him, revenge he will continue to seek if anyone enters his wilderness again and by now you'll all now we're the first to return here in 8 years, 8 long years he's been dormant and he's hungry. Midoriya's out there, watching always on the prowl for intruders, ready to kill, ready to devour, thirsty for young blood."

Almost instantly as soon as he finished talking a loud screech was heard someone jumping out from behind the trees, everyone screamed a few even running, even I swore loudly when he jumped out, only for All might to laugh and call everyone back as he pulled the mask of the person only to show our teachers grinning face

"Now that we got that out of our system, I don't want to hear anymore about it, it's ancient history, Midoriya drowned, Camp Crystal Lake is off limits, now off to bed." All Might said bluntly, for once looking serious.

I growled annoyed, how can they be making fun of Izuku's death? He was six when he died for hells sake!

I kicked a rock and quickly went to my cabin to go and sleep