Change.

So this is not my idea, it's actually gayilluminati 's idea! So thank you for the idea and if u have any other ideas let me know! Btw The lemon is my idea 👌🏼)

Michael and Jeremy. Best friends since they were 4. Well now they grew older and it's time for freshman year. Not only are they friends but they are Boyf Riends. Jeremy has asked Michael out over the summer and Michael has said yes. Micheal was on the chubby side and was short but Jeremy didn't mind. Jeremy loved him no matter what. Not to mention his higher pitched voice, that Jeremy thought was adorable. Michael hated it so he barely talked around other people. Jeremy and Michael have been looking forward to this moment. Tho Michael wished he looked better but Jeremy reassured him that he is adorable and should love himself. (That goes for all y'all too! Love yourself for who you are! Don't let anyone change that!) Jeremy and Michael walk into the highschool hand in hand. Sure, they weren't the most popular but they made it work.
Around half of the year went around and Michael was leaving for an exchange student class. One person from the class will change with a foreign student and that person will switch with Michael. (Is that how that works? Idk, if it's not...don't kill me.) The two will exchange for a year so Michael will be gone for a while. Micheal is going all the way to Japan and the Japan student is coming to New Jersey.
Then as soon as Jeremy and Michael knew it, Michael was leaving.
"We will still be dating right?" Jeremy asked nervously.
"Of course Jer! We can text over phone, and call!" Michael smiles. Jeremy smiles back.
"Love you Jer Ber"
"Love you too, Mocha"
The two kissed and waved goodbye as Michael got on the plane. Jeremy knew it was going to be different without Michael but he knew he'd be coming back. About a week later the Japanese boy comes in. (Ik lots of time skips but it will be worth it I promise) His name was Riku. Jeremy didn't like him that much. It was nothing against the guy himself it was that... maybe he felt like he tried replacing Michael. At least thats what Jeremy thought. Boy did he miss Michael.

-a year later-

Jeremy woke up like any other day it was. It was the 2nd Monday of the week for senior year. Jeremy hoped that Michael would be back soon. He really missed him. Jeremy got up and got ready. He put his shoes on and grabbed his backpack and toast then left to walk to school. When Jeremy got to school he saw a really hot guy that was tall and had muscles. 'Damn' Jeremy thought. 'he is hot'. The guy turned around and it was... Michael?!?! Jeremy walked up to Michael and looked up.
"Holy shit" Jeremy blushed. Michael had cheek bones and dimples. He was taller and had perfectly white teeth. He was hot asf.
"Hey Jer! Good to see you again!" Michael smiles ruffling Jeremys hair.  Jeremy blushes.
"You look so hot...what happened?" Jeremy asked blushing.
"Well... I went to sleep ugly and woke up hot" Michael shot finger guns and winked at Jeremy.
"Technically we're still dating right?" Jeremy asked Michael.
Michael grins
"Of course!" He picked Jeremy up and kissed him on the lips.
'holy shit' Jeremy thought kissing Michael. 'Michael got hot as fuck.' Michael pulled away from the kiss and set Jeremy down.
"Meet me in my basement after school." Michael winks and walks away, getting noticed by everyone. Jeremy blushes again and heads to class.

~

After school Jeremy had went to Michaels. Jeremy was about to knock when he knew he was just able to walk in. Jeremy looked around.
"Michael?" Jeremy asked looking around.
"Down heere Jer!" Michael yelled from the basement. Jeremy smiles and heads down stairs only to see Michael shirtless.
"M-Michael?" Jeremy asked blushing a deep red. Michael turned around only to reveal his abs. Michael smirks and pins Jeremy to the wall. Michael leans closer to Jeremy so their chest are touching.
"M-Michael?"Jeremy asked blushing even redder. Michael smirks and kisses Jeremy.
Jeremy kissed back melting in to the kiss. Michael starts to sway his hips side to side in the kiss. Jeremy moves his hands down by Michael's hips. Michael began to kiss Jeremy with his tongue. Jeremy kissed back using his tongue. Jeremy wraps his arms around Michaels neck and jumps and wraps his legs Michael starts to move his hips forward and back. Jeremy moans a little into the kiss. Michael starts to take off Jeremys shirt. Jeremy pulls away from the kiss so Michael can take off his shirt. Once Jeremys shirt is off Michael carries Jeremy over to the couch. Michael goes on top of Jeremy and straddles him. Michael starts to grind Jeremy as Jeremy starts to get a little... excited.
"Is someone hard?" Michael smirks as Jeremy looks away blushing. Michael smriks more as he makes sure his and Jeremy dicks are touching and he starts to grind Jeremy again.
"Mhm~" Jeremy let out a moan. Michael then stops as he stares at Jeremy. Jeremy smiles at Michael.
"I missed you so much Jer" Michael smiles laying down by Jeremy. Jeremy smiles and cuddles Michael.
Michael felt Jeremy kiss his cheek before Jeremy fell asleep next to Michael. Michael smiles and cuddles Jeremy while Jeremy is asleep. "I love you Jer bear" Michael says before falling asleep.

(Sorry if it's short and it sucks. I want to post something heere soon and so I did. I promise I'm works on part 2 for the camp story. I also have to make a story for StarTheStarDemon sooo yeah! Welp time to write! Have good day/night

Edited by LaurenTheAceWolf

-Kaylar)