Alone

Michaels pov:

I was in my room crying. 'Dammit Jeremy.' I thought. 'Why won't he talk to me....oh right, he has better friends now.' I was curled up by my door in tears. That's when I heard a knock. "Michael?" I heard someone say, I couldn't really make out who it was until I heard it again. "Michael, let me in."
The voice said again. It was Jeremy. I stand up and try to wipe the tears away, but they keep rolling down my face. "Look, if you don't want to be my friend then why don't you just come out and say it," I say still blocking the door so he can't come in.
"Just let me in Michael!" Jeremy says again.
I open the door and go to the other side of the room, away from Jeremy. "Ya'know, ever since you got the Squip, you never talk to me. You're too cool with your new popular friends you have forgotten about...me." I choked at the last word, trying to hold in my tears, but that didn't happen. I ended up crying.
"Michael, I'm sorry," Jeremy said looking down at the floor. It was quiet and I couldn't hear him that well.
"I'm sorry, what?" I ask, looking at him.
"I said I'm sorry!" He looks at me and...he's crying as well. We both made eye contact, both in tears, staring at each other. I just stood there not knowing what to say or do. The sniffles from both of us was the only noise in the room.

Jeremy's pov:

My Squip is off, I knew that my Squip would've, A. Tell me not to do this in the first place, or B. Just make things worse.
So heere (see what I did there... I'll stop now) I am, crying, apologizing to my best friend.
I walk closer to Michael.
"Look man, I'm really sorry. I was an asshole, and I shouldn't of ignored you," I say placing my hand on his shoulder. He shakes my hand away. I don't blame him.
"Even though you're popular, you don't have to ignore me ya'know! And yeah, I'm not popular, cool, and you know what Jeremy, if I knew you were going to act this way, maybe we should just not be-" I interrupted Michael and kissed him.

3rd person:

Michael froze as he tasted the salty tears of his and Jeremy's tears. Michael slowly closed his eyes and kissed back. Just a few minutes later Jeremy pulled away.
"I'm sorry Michael, I wanted to impress everyone but the only person I wanted to impress was you. I love you," Jeremy placed a hand on Michael's cheek.
"I always have. I'm so so sorry, and if you say no, I understand. But will you be my player 1?" Jeremy paused still leaving his hand on Michael's cheek. Michael took Jeremy's hands
"Do you promise not to be an asshole and ignore me?" Michael asked. Jeremy nods.
"Then yes, I will be your player 1" Michael smiles and hugs Jeremy. Jeremy hugs back.
Then off they went to go play apocalypse of the damned, level 9, together. Because it's a two player game.

Hey hope you guys liked my story! Ik it's short but I hope u still like it! I will make more soon. Byee

Edited by LaurenTheAceWolf

-Kaylar