Avengers x teen self harm reader!

( Wanda's POV)

Todays Friday aka movie night at the Avengers tower, the whole team is in the movie room trying to decide on a movie

T: we should watch 50 shades of grey
Everyone glares at Tony except for Steve and Kate

S: what's 50 shades of grey?

N: it's a bad movie something KIDS should not watch

S: what do you mean it's a bad movie? , how bad can it be.

T: she's just mad because it has se-

N: finish that sentence and I'll be the last thing you do.

T: damn why don't we just let Kat pick the movie?

Avengers : ok

We all look over at Kate waiting to see what movie we were going to watch, she's looking down at her phone with a sad expression.

T: Kat
......

T : Kate?

......

T : Katelyn??

.....

T: KATELYN!!!

(Kate's POV)

(1 hour earlier)

I'm setting on my bed listening to music and I hear my phone go off

Brittany: hey fatass

B: go kill your self

B: slut

B: all you are is a mistake

B: everyone hates you

B: bitch

B: noone will ever love you

B: do the world a favor and kill your self

After I read the texts I run to the bathroom and look into the mirror, the voices and my head are telling me that I not worth it, that I'm only wasting air.

I walk up to the cabinet and take out a knife, it's the knife Steve gave you as a when you first joined the Avengers, you never use it because it means a lot to you, but today, you were finally going to use it.

You open the knife and look at the blade, you run your fingers down the blade testing the sharpness of it, blood trickles down your finger.

I take the blade and slice my wrist, I don't feel the pain, all I feel is the release, at this point I brake down crying, blood drips down onto the floor the sink, it's everywhere, I make my way to the door, at this point I'm having a Full on break down, I turn my back to the door and slide down it.

(45 minutes later)

I clean the cuts and put makeup on them to cover them up, I go into my closet and grab a hoodie.

I put my phone into my hoodie and walk down to the movie room

(20 minutes later)

I get a notification from Brittany

B: are you still alive slut?

B: I bet you are you little shit

B: go kill your self

I start to think about what she's saying, maybe I should just end it all, maybe no one loves me, maybe I was just a mistake, maby- "KATELYN!!!" i snapped out of it as one hear my name being called "y-yes?" I asked trying not to brake down again

T: what movie should we watch

K: suicide room

T: ok suicide room it is!

As "we" watch the movie I was back into my thoughts, back into not even thinking now it's knowing I'm a mistake.

(One day later)

(Steve's POV)

Today the whole team is doing some training exercises, me and Bucky just got finished sparring, " just like old time huh Steve?" " yeah buck just like old times" "Kate Buck your up" Kate and bucky walk up to the ring " ready?" I asked, they both nod " 1,2,3 go!" as they start "fighting" Bucky moves out of the way as Kate trust to punch him, Bucky moves out of the way and grabs kates arm and twisted it behind her back "AHGH" kate screams out in pain, Bucky quickly let's go of her arm " what happened" I say as I jumped into to ring, Kate on the floor holding her wrist in pain, we look at the hand that's holding her wrist, it's covered in blood, Bucky didn't do anything that would cause that, we look at each other and make our way over to her, she quickly gets up and trust to run to her room, Bucky quickly grabs her other hand and stops her, he looks at her and gently speaks " hey, hey, hey, calm down Kate, we just want to make sure your ok" she starts to struggle in his arms " doll you need to calm down" I grab her wrist and pull her sleeve down, we both gasp at what we see, "k-k-kate" Bucky says " please tell me that's not what I think it is Kate" I say to her " I'm sor-"why " Bucky says interrupting her" w-what" Kate says" I said why would you do this!? " she looks scared by his yelling,she gets out of Bucky's grip and takes off,we take off after her trying to catch up,just as we're about to catch her she makes it in her room,we start banging on the door," open the door Kate! "  me and Bucky yell, we brake down the door and run to the bathroom,as soon as we get to the door we see Kate with the knife I got her." I'm sorry"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2?