Avengers x teen reader ~ Hydra ~

(Kaitlyn's POV)

I was sitting in my sell at Hydra, some guards came to get me for some more injections, that's always fun right? As I was being escorted down the hall I started to think about what It would be like to be free, to go outside to relax and not to do some stupid mission in the middle of my thoughts I released that we have arrived at the "lab" door, the guards  pushed my into the "lab" the scientist walked in " strap her to the table" he tells the guards, they do as he ordered and strap me to the table, I don't struggle as I've learned that if you struggle, you get punished, and by punished I mean hours of beating, the scientist walked up to me with a needle with  glowing red liquid inside of it, he sticks it into my right arm, I start to feel the liquid fuze into my blood, it feels like my body is on fire, bit I'm use to it, he then walked over to a table a few feet away form us and gets a second one this one I've seen before, it's filled with a black liquid, he walks back over to me and injects it into my wrist, the guards walk me back to my sell after hours of experiments/training,just as I'm about to pass out I hear the alarms going off, and with that I pass out.

(Steve's POV)

Me and the team run into the Hydra base fighting off any guards that we see, the mission was to get the information and get out as quick as we can, " Tony and Sam take the right Hall , Nat and Clint take the left, Bucky your with me" as me and Bucky take the middle we hear guards running towards us, we start taking them out " Bucky you go and get the information, I'll meet you there when I'm done" Bucky looks at me and nods his head and runs off.

(Bucky's POV)

As me and Steve are fighting off some Hydra guards Steve looks at me and says " Bucky you go and get the information, I'll meet you there when I'm done" I look up and nod my head, I run off down the Hall to look for the information Hydra has on shield, as I'm running I see some sells, all of them are empty, thankfully, but as I'm about to pass the last sell I see a girl I'm it, she can't be any more that 16,she has some blood on her arm, I walk up to the sell, just then my com goes off, and Steve's voice is In my ears " did you find anything yet buck?"  I reply " Steve you need to see this" " on my way" about two minutes later I hear footsteps running towards me, Steve stops right besides me and looks into the sell " is that what I think it is" he asked, hoping the he's just seeing things , I look at him with a sad face and say " Steve we need to help her" he looks at me and agrees, we walk up to the sell and pick the lock, we carefully walked up to the girl and as we get closer we can see condition of the girl better, Steve looks at me and with a sad face, the girl looks to be in bad condition, bruises and cuts all over her small body, her golden hair covered in blood and dirt, Steve carefully picks her up and walks back to me, as we start to make our way out of the sell both of our coms go off as Tony yells " we have the information this place is gonna blow in 1 minute we need to get out!" we look at each other and run as fast as we can, we see some of the time as we get closer the the end of the building, as some as we all make it out the whole place blows up, as we get on the ship Tony looks at Steve and asked about the girl "Steve who's that?" I answer for him " we found her in one of the sells" Clint comes up and looks at the girl " the poor thing" he says, Steve sets the girl down on the seat, we make our way back to the compound.

( 3 hours later)

We arrived back "home" aka stark tower I'm carrying the girl in my arms and into the medical room I lay her down and look at her face she looks so peaceful, I think about what I went through back at Hydra, the poor girl, I'm a adult, she's just a little kid, I look at her one more time before the doctors rush me out.

(Katelyn's POV)

I wake up and my heads pounding, as I open my eyes I notice all the bright lights, I quickly closed my eyes, not use to all the bright lights, I slowly open my eyes again trying to adjust to the new brightness, I look around the room and it's a plan white room with some doctors equipment, I look down to my arm and notice it has an Iv in it, I quickly packed and ripped it out causing the heart monitor to flat line, some people who I'm assuming are doctors come rushing in, I'm curled up on the bed, trying to to freak out, I just did something I NEVER do, I disobeyed, I'm going to get punished, I get scared, the doctors ask me if I can hear them, I stay silent, knowing that if I talk I'll get punished more, they shine a light into my eyes and asked me to follow the light, I do as they say, after they check everything out and stitch a few cuts up, they walk out of the room and close the door.

(Nat's POV)

Me and the team are in the dining room eating and talking about the mission when some doctors walk in and tell us " the girls up of anyone wants to talk to her, we asked her some questions but she didn't answer, she looked like she wanted to bat she was too scared to answer" I get up from my spot an walk down to the room the girls in, I start to think about my time in the red room, the poor girl, I don't usually show My emotions, but I feel bad for the kid, I know what she feels like, I walk up to the door and knock on it, I slowly open the door and look up to see the girl on the bed, " hi I'm Natasha, what's your name?" I say as I sit down, she looks up at me, I look at her eyes there blood red, I've never seen anything like it, it's beautiful, yet almost chaotic, I look up at the girl and say" you have beautiful eyes" she looks up at me curiously, just as I'm about to say something she says " 107" I look at her shocked," I'm sorry I didn't hear you, what did you say?" "107" " what's that" I ask the girl"
" my name" the girls say " your names 107?" I asked, she looked at me and and said " yes ma'am" I then asked "what's your real name?"
she said that once someone called her Katelyn "do you know your last name?" " I think it's snow" I look up at the girl once again "thank you" I say as I exit the room, I walk back to where the rest of the team are an tell them what she told me, then I go to my room and look into any Katelyn Snow after a few hours of gathering information on the girl I go lay down on my bed " I'll tell the rest of the team tomorrow" I say as I lay down

(8:30 am)

I wake up and get dressed and walk down to the kitchen for breakfast, I see the rest of the team already eating, as I sit down I start to tell them about what I found about the girl " the girls name is Katelyn Snow she's 16 her birthday is February 14,she has blood red eyes, and powers her code name at Hydra was shadow, she part vampire, and she can phase though things and shape, shifting and control the elements," I tell them then Steve asks " how long has she been at Hydra?" " her mom was kidnapped and was forced to have Katelyn"......

_________________________________________

Should I do a part 2?

Sorry for the cringey story I'll get better at it, probably thanks if anybody is reading this, probably not though.😂

-shadow😉