╁IV

╁Claire

I huff as I lean on the chair. The door opens and it reveals a ginger haired man. He is quite handsome and scary to be honest.

"Ms. Masd," he greets and I smile. "General Hux," I greet back while I stand up. "I will be escorting you to your room. If you kill me, Kylo Ren is going to kill you with the force," he says which make me burst into laughter.

He narrows his eyes, wondering why am I laughing. "Mr. Hux, are you scared of me?" I ask while raising my brows. He shift uncomfortably. That is a yes for me.

I walk to him and raise my hands in defeat. "I promise I won't kill you, General," I say and he huffs. "When I promise, I never break it," I add and he looks at me with curiosity.

He decides to trust me and begin take off my cuffs. After it was taken off, I stretch. He flinches, meaning he is still scared. I give him a smirk and tease, "Still afraid." He clears his throat, "This way." We had a silent trip to the room.

"I will fetch you in the morning for a tour around the base," he says as he punch the codes on my room. "Thank you General," I thank and he looks at me with shock. "What?" I ask and he shakes it off.

The door slides open. He turn on the lights and it reveals a black room. A small bed with a closet on the left. A little table for the night lamp. Overall, it looks cozy.

"Have a good night rest," General Hux bids goodbye. I look at him and smile. "Sweet dreams General," I say and he looks at his shoulder, smiling.

I walk in the room and quickly check the closet. There are clothes for me neatly placed. I quickly grab it and take a quick shower. I dry my hair and sit on the bed.

I close my eyes and quickly doze off to sleep.

Knock Knock Knock

I open my eyes and groan loudly. "Who is it?" I shout and the person replies, "The General." I groan again and open the door. "Morning General," I greet as I yawn. "Morning Ms. Masd. Please be ready at five. We will start the tour," he informs and I smile, "Thanks." "Wear the clothes in the right closet," he tells me and leaves.

I check the right closet and see a beautiful black clothes.

   I sit at the bed, waiting for the General to come and pick me up

In a minute, a knock is heard. "Come in!" I shout. I look at the door, expecting for the General but someone came in. Kylo Ren.

I feel something very familiar to me as a kid. Fear. I bow my head and calm myself down. I did a heavy breathing before I look at him again.

"What do you want?" I hiss at him. He chuckles and say, "I will take you to the Supreme Leader." Supreme Leader? HE IS GONNA TAKE ME TO THIER LEADER!!! "Stand up and follow me," he instructs as he walk outside. I breathe in and out before following him.

We arrive at the room. Blue light illuminates in the room. I see a figure with a very weird face. "Yes... she is a very strong girl..." he says as he looks at me.

"She will do great on your visit at the Resistance for the next week," he smirk. I look at Kylo Ren with worry. He must have notice my fear so he grab my hands and rub it. Am I dreaming or Kylo Ren just rub my hand in comfort?

"Show her the way of the dark side my apprentice," he smile creepily which send shivers to me. "Yes, Supreme Leader," he kneels down. The hologram fades and I gulp.

"What am I going to do know?" I ask carefully. Suddenly General Hux appears. "I will be touring you around the base," he says as he smile. I smile back and look at Kylo Ren. "Uhmm... Bye," I say as I jog to the General.

"Hello," I greet and he slightly smiles, "Hello Ms. Masd." I interrupt, "Please just call me Claire," I tell him and he stop at his walk. He looks at me and smirks, "Claire. Got it."

When we were half way through the base, a trooper approaches him. "General," the trooper salutes. "What is it?" Hux asks and trooper replies, "You are needed at the control room. There is an emergency."

General runs to the control room while I follow his trail from behind. "What's happening?" he quickly asks enter the room, while I just watch him. "The Resistance has hit our main engine," one of them inform. Did they know that I am here? Are they trying to rescue me?

"Get some engineers working on the engine," he instructs and the trooper goes to send the message. "No," a robotic voice interrupts. I look at my back and see a familiar face, I mean helmet.

"Go send some tie fighters to catch the people," Kylo Ren says and Hux shouts, "The engine is destroyed. The base might blow up any minute." "We need to make them pay," Kylo snarls. "We have to save the base first!" he hisses madly while I keep my head back and fort the both of them.

"The General is right," I defend the General. They both turn their heads on me. The General give me a thank you smile. "You are nothing here," Kylo Ren says as he raise his hand.

I begin to feel a hand on my throat. My feet begins to hover from the ground. I gasp loudly as I struggle to breath. "Ren!" Hux shouts as he pulls Kylo Ren's hand down. I fall to the floor. I feel numbness flowing to my body.

The General runs to me and check on me. "Are you okay?" he whispers and I just nod. "Are you crazy?" Hux shouts at the mad helmeted man.

Kylo just looks at me and leaves the room. Hux sighs and looks at me with an apologetic look. I just nod in acknowledgement. He carry me and I look at him confused. "What are you doing?" I ask in a husky voice.

"Taking you to your room."