╁X

Claire

I squeeze his hand and say, "Leia still accept you. Chewie accepts you. I accept you. Even your father."

I put my hands on his cheeks and say, "We love you. We will always love you." Ben bows his head as tears are threatening to escape.

"You don't know what I have done," he whispers and I tilt my head up at him. "What ever you have done. We will still love you," I give him an assuring smile. He stands up and shouts, "You don't understand!" He breaths deeply. He must feel so frustrated.

I put my hand on his shoulder. He look at my eyes. I give him an smile. I deserve the truth. But the truth might hurt. Deeply.

"Then make me understand Ben," I says with demand on my voice. I want the truth. "I killed Han," he tells. My heart is slowly breaking apart. I fall, sitting on my bed.

"Claire..." he calls me, fear lingering on his voice. I looks at him, tears continuesly flowing. "Why?" I croak out.

He sighs and sits beside me. He holds my hand and explains, "Snoke told me to destroy all the connections with the light. I killed him but the connection is not killed. It make me more pulled into the light side." "Claire, I don't know if you will believe me but, I regret it every single day," he says as tears fall into his eyes.

I cup his face and whisper, "I told you..." A tear falls into my black eyes, "We love you... We will always love you..." I kiss his cheek.

"I love you... I know what you are feeling..." I hug him and he hugs me back, but more tighter. He kisses my neck which made me purr. "I love you Claire... I love you..." he whispers.

I let him go and ask what I wanted to ask firstly. "Why you did not choose me over the Dark Side?" a tear falls down.

I stand up and rant, "Because I am just an orphan?" I pace back and forth the room. "Because I am have no Force with me?" I clench my hand into a fist. "Because I am weak?"

In my anger at myself, I punch the wall. I shout in frustration. Kylo runs to me and holds my hand. "Stop this!" he shouts in demand.

"You are making me do this!" I shout at him. I point at him and scream, "You are a selfish monster!"

"I just wanted to rule the galaxy with you," he shouts at me. I look at him with furried brows. He stretches his hand out to me, "Join me Claire. We could rule the galaxy together."

I walk to him and see my lightsaber in his belt. I look into his eyes and say, "I would love to..." He smiles at me. "But..." I say as I reach out to the saber. His smile disappears.

I grab the saber and ignite it. I point it at him as tears escape. "The galaxy doesn't need to be ruled," I continue. "Please Claire..." he begs.

"Get out," I say to him but he does not move. "Get out!" I loudly shout. He moves to the door and leaves as soon as possible.

I collapse on the floor and cry my heart out. A pair of arms embraces me. I look at the person and it was Armitage. "Armi..." I whisper but he shushes me. "It's alright..." he whispers as he rubs my head in comfort.

I sit up straight and say, "We will escape tonight." "What?" Phasma says without her helmet on. "We haven't plan it out," Hux says to me. "The plan is that we escape," I say and he laughs.

"I am not joking Hux," I snap and he looks at me with a seriously expression printed on his face. "Just secure a tie fighter. And be there at exactly twelve midnight," I plan out and Phasma asks, "How about the troopers? Aren't you thinking that they might kill us?"

I smirk and say, "Are you forgetting that you are with the most Dangerous Woman in the Galaxy?"

At quarter to twelve in the night, I wear new clothes and grab my saber.

    I walk normally at the hall

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walk normally at the hall. I take a sharp turn on the dock. I scan the room and see only ten troopers and three radar technicians. "Thirteen... easy win," I smirk. I put the hood on my head.

I walk casually in between the dock. A trooper blocks me and says, "You have no access her, Ma'am." I smirk and axe kick his head.

I hear the trooper run to me and I say, "Shall we begin?" They clutch on their blasters and point it at me. I grab my saber and block all the hits they are giving.

A spear puncture a trooper. I look at Captain Phasma and smile. She is without her armor. She goes to me and I say, "You look killer." "Thanks," she smirks and we lean into each other back.

I take care of the right and she takes care of the left. I clutch my lightsaber. The radar technician all flees. "Nine left!" I shout at Phasma. "Kate!" she shouts and I tilt my head, "Kate?" "That's my name," she explains and I nod.

"Well Kate, get ready to kick some ass?" I say as I did a fighting stance and she says, "Ready Claire."

I slash my saber at the chest of the trooper and kick the next one. I roundhouse the short trooper. I stab the trooper and it fall to the floor.

The trooper kick my hand which make me drop the saber. "You are nothing without the saber," the trooper says to me and I laugh. Before flying kick his pretty face. I neck chopped the next.

I grab my saber and look at last trooper. He starts to do a foot work. "You wanna dance. Then let's dance," I say as I do a foot work too. He kick me but I dodge it easily. I did cartwheel before back kicking him.

"Claire!" Armitage shouts as he help Kate up the fighter. I run to them but suddenly stop. I look at my back and see...

"Snoke..."

Light To My Darkness (Kylo Ren Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें