Home (Chapter 16)

<------- TIME FORWARD ------->

We are now home and it has been almost 4 hours and my phone is blowing up from everyone I had meet through on the trip around the world the only problem I have is that my luggage was lost from Paris to Kansas and we were up there all day trying to figure it out. Overall they said they would call us once my luggage made it back to Kansas. 

 every guy I have met has been absolutely so sweet and so romantic! just thinking about it makes my heart feel so warm. like drinking a warm cup of hot coco when your outside and snow is falling all around you. I have text from:

Hakoa: The Adventures and Outgoing Hawaiian surfer.

James:  Dreamy and might I add Famous Actor from Cali.

Messer: polite, sweet, and what a Gentleman from the UK.

Cody: An open book but with very Charming personality guy from Ireland.

Finnick: The helpless romantic and a very cute Scottish guy. 

Liam: Very Shy but really sweet Australian.

All of the text are so sweet just like them. I feel absolutely so bad for being so romantic or flirty with all of them but they are just so not Kansas boys and they are just so amazing I couldn't help myself. I sit down and try to text back each one until the text stop coming and then I decided on who I wished to see again the most out of every guy I had met on my summer vacation.

_________________________

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hello Okay so there were 9 stops with 9 different guys but.... she never gave the guy from Brazil (Rhon) or the guy from pairs (Leon) her phone number so she wouldn't have text from them :( but they are still up for picks lol anyway I hope you guys like this chapter. Make sure to vote who your favorite guy is in the comments of the next chapter :) (PS.. THE CHAPTER FOR VOTES IS ALREADY OPEN SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? GO VOTE!!!)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_________________________