Ireland (Chapter 9)

《♡ This story is not yet edited when it is completely Finished I will go back through and edit♡》

I wake up and mom begins to rush me to get ready.We pack the car then head to the cost and off to Ireland.

We take a fairy there so we don't have to worry about renting another car in another place.We are just getting out of the car when my mom says

"I think there's a diner on the fairy do you wanna eat there?"

"Sure " I say

We head over to the food stop when some girl comes sharp around the corner and knocks into me.I try to steady myself only to crash into another person.They grab a hold of me to keep me from falling. As I look up slowly with blury vision and see that its Messer.

"We got to quite meeting like this." He says with a little laughter.

"At least you will always know its me"I say with a smile rub my arms. "Would you like to go to breakfast with us?"

"Sure"

We get a booth and I Have pancakes, my mom has waffles and Messer has something ive never heard of.He lets me try it and I like it but I stick to my pancakes.When the fairy boards he gives me a kiss on the cheek and heads in a completely diffrent direction then us but not before he hands me his number and winks as he turns away telling me to call him. We head of to the hotel to drop our stuff off and the first place I want to go is to the Ireland beach! I heard its the most beautiful thing in ireland and including the very beautiful green feilds with the cute little flowers. When we are finally ready to go we get a cute little car that looks somthing like a taxi and head to,the closets beach.
When we get there I lay my beach towle from the hotel out in the sand and kick my shoes of just to put them in the sand. You would think sense its a beach it would be warm but all in all if flipping frezzing there is no sun and the water is so cold. We decided not to stay long and packed everything up and headed into town to see all the neat little buildings there were. Towards the end of the day it was down pouring and we went into a little run down building with farm things in it. The smell was awful but it was standable. After a while of waiting in the doors which looked to be barn doors and young guy arpund the age of 19 and his father around my moms age walked in.
" evening ladies." Said the older man sitting down in a chair directed infornt a register.
"Evening..." We said waving.
"The younger boy looked at me and turned a pinkish red and smilled.
"You have an accent!?!? Where abouts are ya from?" He said stoping and standing in fornt of us for an answer.
"Were from kansas. But. We dont have an accent." I said laughing. " I do belive you do though!"
"Are you sure there love? Its quit pretty if I dont say so myself. I'm Cody and that old man in the corner is,my dad Phil hes pretty stright up and knows more about the crack then the young kids here..."
" hey I'm Izzy and this is my mom....mom haha but umm crack???"
" oh beg me pardon, that means... Well it means somthing like whats up but more of a better way of putting it if ya know what I mean. Its nice to meet the both of you!" He said walking past and putting the bucket he had in his hands down behind the register.
"Oh.. Uh that makes sense I guess and to you to!"
"So what are you fine ladies doing in a barn store by the beach? You look lost!" The,old,man said standing up.
"Oh we arent lost. We arnt use to rain constently and here its so much colder so we stoped here to look arpund and wait for the rain to settle down a bit!" My mom said picking,up a bag of what looked like skittles but wasn't.
The man rang up the bag of candy and closed the money box.
" well that can take a while, rain here never stops,just keep pouring.. If you would like my son here Cody and take you guys into town and drop you off?"
"You would do that?" I asked looking at the heavy rain fall.
"It aint that bad if I leave now we will.make before the big storm hits."
"Oh um,okay then... Lets go!" My mom,said pulling up the strap of her purse and following the old man to the car.
Cody jumps in and starts it I,get in the passenger seat as my mom jumps in the back fixing her hair from the rain.
"Where are shall I be takeing you laddies to?" Cody asked backing,out of the parking lot.
"We are at the KilKenny Hibernian Hotel." I said pulling up a picture on my phone and showing him.
"Wow that's fancy."
"Ya think?" I said smilling at my mom in mirrior above me.
-
-
-
°°°°°°°°° Few Min Later °°°°°°°°°
We drove for few miles just talking about diffrent things and how the US is tottaly diffrent from Ireland and the diffrent things you can see here that you dont really get to see there! After a couple more block we pulled up to the hotel and just as I was getting oout and about to close the door I heard Cody say somthing making me stop the door from shuting...
"What did you say?"
"I asked if you wanted to hang out later?"
"Like a date?"
"Eh maybe haha! Me and a couple friemds are heading to the pub a little later its just down the road from here if you would like to come and show up it would be awesome,if not,I understand completely."
I giggled a little bit at what he said. " I would be honered to. what time should I be there?"
"9.....ish maybe 10?"
"Oh okay and whats the name of the pub?"
"Well thats a good question haha um what if you gave me your number and then I can text you all of the information?"
"Sure!"
He hands me his phone and I enter my number and shortly hand it back to him.
" Thanks haha I cant wait! I'll see ya later!"
"Sounds grand!!" I close the door and run up the stairs to the hotel.
°°°°°°°° SKIP FORWARD°°°°°
It's about 8:30 and I got a text from a random person just as I was getting dressed to go to the Pub.
|· Hey love, its Cody we are at the pub now the name is The Stage's Head. Awful name great beer! See ya soon?·|~Cody
|· Very weird name but yea see ya soon I'm leaving now!·| ~Izzy
|· Cant wait!·| ~Cody
I let my mom know that I'm leaving not for sure if I'm one hudred and ten percebt,with going,to a pub with somone I just met but its worth a shot.
I head out of the building and get a ride from a car that looks just a simular to the one we took earlier I told the man the place and he took me! I payed with cash and got out fixing the skirt that I had on and walked into the pub. Right away I,saw Cody with three may I say very Hot Friends!
"Hello..." I say tapping him on the shoulder.
"Hey Izzy! Glad you could make it." He said pulling out the stool next to him.