Back To Kansas (Chapter 7)

《♡ This story is not yet edited when it is completely Finished I will go back through and edit♡》

When I wake up in the morning. I stretch and look over at my mom who was just finishing her coffee.

"Good morning pumpkin."

"Good morning." I say slipping my slipers on and walking over giving her a hug.

" how was your night last night? you woke me up i know that and im sorry i didn't say anything i was so tired it was like 4 am!" she says finished her small cup of coffee.

'It was exciting. I couldn't find my phone though. and i meet someone famous." I said looking out the window to make sure the car was back. As I looked out there it was.

" You did? what was his name.... better yet dont tell me cause i might get what the word...... JELLY!"

" omg mom no dont use jelly." I say laughing and going to pick out the clothes i was going to wear for the day,

" why not, im cool, im a cool mom."

" you are a cool mom but, jelly just inst cool."

" okay, okay i understand, by the way i found your phone on the dash but it was completely dead so I put it on thr charger in the corner i thought you might of wanted it charged."

" omg, thank you mom i was so worried!"

" no worries. okay so you need to get ready we need to cut this last little time here short we need to make it back to kansas before tonight so we can get back and onto the plane to englend before night."

" were leaving alredy? that was so short only two days!!! But I bet England is going to be a ton of fun, let me get dressed and i will finish packing and i will be ready!"

" alrighty!" My mom says throughing her cup away and looking at a miror on the wall fixing her hair a little.

After about twenty min im done doing my hair and my bag is packed witht he things i had all over the room. we load all of our things up on a cart and check over the room one last time. We take an elevator to the bottom floor and turn in our keys and put our things back into the car.

My mom takes the cart back in and comes back to the car to get in. Once again we are on the road for another 19 hours and boardom has taken over. I look out the window to see it has started to sprinkle. I closed my eyes for just a few min and i felt my phone buzz on my lap. I pull pick it up and look at it.

some how he got my number James Mateos got my number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::::: James::::::Hey Your cars back just as I promised and I got you number thanks to my manager hope that not weird.

:::::: ME :::::: Of course not, it normal for someone I just meet to get my number when i haven't even given it to them yet.

:::: James ::::Really?

::::Me :::: No, No not at all lol. But Its cool. thank you for returning my car.

::::James:::: no problem i sorta had to.

::::Me::: True, lol

:::James :::: Are you still in Cali?

::::Me::: Nope, Actually we are almost to Kansas.

::::James:::: Kansas? wow that quick what are you guys doing in Kansas?

:::: Me:::: Drop our car off and then heading to England.

::::James ::: ENGLAND?!?!?

:::Me:::: Yup, Its a all around trip were going everywhere.

::::James::: Seems like it. Well I have a gig here in just a few so I got to go i will talk to you later though?

::::Me:: :: Yup of course.

I put my phone down and look out the window I didn't even think i was on my phone for the last 3 hours but i was. That was a 22 hour car ride and it felt like 4 days. It was now completely dark and we only had hour to get to the Airport. we drop the car off an ran in we got our tickets scanned and we sat down. That was the most exciting hour of my day.