vi. to heart

"yep, i kissed your forehead," he said.

"wha- why?" jisung asked nervously. did he really just do that? jisung asked himself in disbelief, his heartbeat quickening.

"because," the older responded, turning towards jisung and leaning in towards his face, "i couldn't resist."

"you could have some stds!" he yelled at the older, slapping his arm. he didn't really understand how stds work.

"nope, i get my check ups regularly. besides, i use condoms," he said with a smirk.

jisung groaned. "it's already late, i have to go to work," he said, leaving the older by himself in his room.

as soon as jisung got in his room, he started blushing a lot. "h-he kissed my forehead," he said, unable to understand why he wanted him to do it again, or more. "shut up brain," he said, hitting himself in the head, "i have to go to work, i can't be thinking about this."

jisung got dressed for work and headed out the door. his thoughts consisted of several things, but mainly the kiss on the forehead. that kiss made han jisung feel something that wasn't so platonic.

as he walked into the convenience store where he worked, he saw changbin and waved at him. the older returned the wave and smiled. "jisung!" he said in excitement. jisung approached his station next to changbin and blushed at the attention he got from the older.

a few hours later, jisung heard changbin's voice again. "i've been meaning to ask you something," he said, blushing.

"what is it?" jisung asked quizzically.

"are you dating anyone?" he asked, causing jisung to be taken aback. the younger blushed in return to the question.

"n-no," jisung said nervously.

"that's good, because i was going to ask you something," changbin said. "do you wanna-" he said, but then he saw someone approach from behind jisung.

"hey cutie," the guy said, and jisung turned
around to see none other than minho.

"who's that?" changbin asked.

a/n : i'm uploading another chapter today since this one was so short