two

"you're quiet today

"you're quiet today." lisa mused, stealing a quick glance at chaeyoung, before focusing on the road in front of her.

"yeah," chaeyoung agreed, staring out of the window in thought.

lisa furrowed her brows, wondering what her best friend was thinking about. for the past three years that she's known her, she has realized that chaeyoung and quiet don't go in a sentence together. . .and, besides that, chaeyoung was never quiet around her, especially when lisa was giving her a ride. she'd usually be the one to start up a conversation and also be the one who would talk the most out of the two, or even randomly sing at times.

she was never quiet, unless something was bothering her. lisa didn't want to pry off too much though, she knew chaeyoung would come around and tell her. they're best friends after all. . .

"we're here!" lisa called out, turning her head to look over at chaeyoung. the elder turned to lisa, smiling at her before getting out of the car and rushing inside the building.

lisa's apartment was located on the fifth floor. it first used to be a small, simple and cold apartment two years ago, but after going under some changes it became the lovely spacious and cozy apartment the two now knew.

as an interior design student, lisa would often brag about how her apartment was one of the best transformation projects she had done.

lisa closed the door behind her, worriedly glancing over at chaeyoung after hearing her sneeze. "ah, the rain got you good, didn't it?" she mumbled, after the elder had taken off her coat. she turned on the heating system inside her house, before disappearing to her bedroom. a few minutes later, she came back, handing her best friend a change of clothes. "here. you shouldn't sit around in those wet clothes or you might actually catch a cold." she advised her.

chaeyoung smiled, her eyes softening at how caring her best friend was. she kissed her cheek, heading to the bathroom to change.

lisa could feel her cheeks heat up at the gesture, clearing her throat while trying to get herself together. skinship and kisses were completely normal between the two. in fact, skinship and kisses between the same sex in korea, were completely normal.

a few moments later, chaeyoung walked out of the bathroom. her blonde hair were tied into a side braid, her bangs framing the sides of her face while her body adorned the clothes lisa gave her. still, she managed to look stunning.

"what should we do?" chaeyoung asked with a smile, flopping down lisa's dark grey couch, hugging one of the big fluffy pillows to her chest.

"we could watch a movie." she suggested, sitting down beside her. "and i could prepare some popcorn-"

she was cut off by the expression on chaeyoung's face, eyes wide and mouth shaped into an 'o'. "yes, please. do you have any chocolate as well?" she asked, giving lisa puppy eyes.

lisa couldn't help but laugh at her best friend, playfully rolling her eyes at her. "of course." she answered, standing up and heading to the kitchen.

calm down, lalisa, what's wrong with you?

she sighed, shaking her head and opening the cupboard above her sink, taking out a paper bag and putting it inside the microwave.

"do you have a movie in mind?" chaeyoung's voice was heard from the living room.

"yeah, there's this one called blue is the warmest color." lisa replied back, instantly regretting it. she hadn't watched the movie before, but from what she knew, it was a story about a girl discovering her sexuality as she ends up falling in love with another girl. she felt very conflicted herself and watching this movie, maybe wasn't the best choice.

the beep of the microwave made her snap out of her thoughts as she picked up a bowl and poured the popcorn in there, heading back to the living room. chaeyoung was laying on her stomach, looking too stunning to be true, with a pillow in her arms and her head resting against it.

the shirt she was wearing had slipped off her shoulder slightly on one side, revealing her velvet colored bra strap while her thick pink lips were slightly parted and they looked so lucious, lisa couldn't stop staring at them
she wondered what those lips would feel like against hers and- oh my god, i'm gay.