~Chapter Thirty Six~

Start from the beginning

My hands wrap around her waist burying my face into the crook of her neck.

"How many surprises are you trying to give me, Tae?" She whispers softly

"As many as I want to give you" I peck her on the cheek.

She turns around to get a better look at me. She cups my face staring deeply into my eyes "Why are you doing all of this? I mean, you just being with me is good enough for me"

"It's because I love you...and I want to show you how much I do" My lips crashes into hers, pulling closer to his chest. My hand grabs a hold of her soft and damped hair, relishing the feel of her against me. Her delicate hands travels to my erection, which was already hard, slightly damp from my own arousal and throbbing. She swiftly rubs my throbbing member.

I broke the kiss and stare at her with lustful eyes "Keep going Y/N. I threw my head back when I felt her grip on my length go tighter and her pace going faster, as my captures her lips again. I was overwhelmed with this torturous act that one point my vision had blurred. As much as I wanted her pretty mouth wrapped around my member and hearing her gurgle and gag, I couldn't hold on any longer and desperately wanted to taste her.

I stopped and pulled her off of me her I could climax and roughly put her on the bed. I had gotten rid of my clothes and helped her out of hers. We were both completely naked and glistening in sweat but my focus was on spreading her legs open and getting a taste of that sweet nectar coming out of her. He goes faster, making her moan louder. My fingers slid into her in smooth easy strokes, earning a pleasurable gasp and yelp from her. Every moan and groan coming out of her me was driving me insane. I just didn't know if I was able to control myself in time.

"Keep moaning for me Y/N. I want to hear you moan as I pleasure you. Don't ever stop making those beautiful noises"

Her whole body was convulsing, the echoes of her moaning filled the room. Her climax was nearing but my tongue continued to swirl her . "No not yet. Not now" I mentally said to myself as she brings my face deeper into her until she lets out her release. It was a little too soon but the night wasn't over just yet. After our little four play I had to hurry up before this burning urge killed me.

"You're ready for me?" My eyes filled with lust as I positioned myself at her entrance.

"Yes just please I just want you inside me now!" She pleads. Her wishes were granted and I did not hesitate. I just went for it.

Thinking about this memory was starting to make my mouth water. A sadistic grin is now plastered on my face and my hands again are on my throbbing bulge. It was like watching an adult film.... a movie, only this movie was real. I made this movie...I was the director of this movie and I was doing one hell of a job.

She was going frantic and I had to use my leg to open her legs more and thrusted deeper into her "Y/N...do...you..love...me?" I grunt with each thrust

"Yes...I..do..love...you" She gasp, clinging onto my shoulders.

"Ugh! He groans "Will..you...marry..me?"

Her eyes shot wide open at the sudden question "W-w-what?"

I stopped for a brief moment to reach for a small box off the dresser. I opened it and showed her the shiny diamond ring.. "Will you marry me, Y/N?"

Nothing...not a single word had come out of her mouth as stares at the ring in my hands. I wonder what she was thinking at that very moment?

"Y/N I love you so much Y/N. I love everything about you. I hate what happened to you and I will never hurt you like Hoseok did to you. You mean the world to me. So I ask you...will you please marry me?" I took her hand and enter wined them with mine, looking deeply into her eyes, desperately searching for an answer.

Silence had filled the room for a brief moment once again.

Y-y-yes I'll marry you!". Fucking yes! She said yes! I was so ecstatic putting the ring on her finger. I had finally won Y/N and she was going to be my wife. I was finally going to show up and tell Hoseok that Y/N didn't love her and that she had fallen in love with me. The only thing I needed to do was send the papers to the court house and the divorce would officially be finalized!

I proceeded with our love making and we went on for what felt like an hour but I didn't care about the time. I was just glad to be with the one I loved. To finally have someone finally fall in love with me again...and this time it was real love.

I kiss her on the forehead "I..love..you.."

"I..love..you..too" She moans out.

I kiss her again "Say..it...again"

"I..love..you!"With one last thrust we both cry out as we both climax and collapse on the bed. I brought her close to my chest and held on to the hand where the ring was placed. I was finally fulfilling my wishes and my grandmother's

I was finally going to be a husband...