Chapter 31 - fallen

CLEMENTINES POV

Running. that's all I have been doing. I managed to lose most of then but 1 is still on my trail.

It started raining so as I ran round a corner I skidded am then slipped and I slid down a hill. wet muddy was splatter all over me but this runner kept coming. I stood up and ran down by a river. the walker caught up to me and tackled me to the ground. me and the walker fell into the river.

I was drowning and the walker kept pulling me down. Then I felt a large pain coming from my foot , I looked down and saw blood pouring out of my foot but the zombie was no where to be seen. I managed to swim to the top and take a breath then I went under again. then everything went black.

I later awoke up on the side of the river. blood was still pouring out of my foot. I crawled forward and turn over so I was on my back. I slowly sat up and noticed all the blood up my clothes. I slowly stood up and a sharp pain shot up my leg. I looked down at my foot I could not tell what was wrong because there was so much blood. I had a bad feeling it was the zombie but that never would of happened right? I mean I'm clementine I have had worse things happen so this can't be the end.

I mean I know everyone's luck runs out but it's not my time is it? naw of course not.

I started limping towards the way I thought was the cannel and when I finally emerged from the woods I was right.

I tried to get onto the boat , I did but it hurt like hell . then I opened the door to see Ben and Kenny. I walked up to Kenny and hugged him then cried my eyes out.

••••••••

So hi everyone! how y'all been? Hope y'all okay! I'm not really that good I have had the flu that's why this chapter is shortish but I tried my best also I have just thought of something remember ben? and he died? yeah well the New character is called Ben too! but it's not Ben though because Ben died :( I miss Ben even though he was a pain in the ass he did try to help people sometimes 😭

Love you all!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙈🙉🙈

-Shannon xox