Run away

She sat there shaking, holding her sleeves. Everybody was looking at her but she never made eye contact. When she blinked repeatedly you knew she got maybe 3-4 hours of sleep, her lips were pale because she was in the cold for so long; she had her earphones in, now shaking to the beat, when the sun came into her face she would cringe. More people came near her, that meant more people staring at her. All that she knew was they all left her, everyone she trusted, she was thankful to be in the heat were she could stay warm; she hadnt eaten since lunch when she was thankful to have some money. There was 1 sleeve that this girl preferred, she had a secret under it. Did anyone care to know her little secret?

She sat curled up like a little ball, she lost all she had, her friends, she was now couch surfing, she felt like a failure. "You fuck up" ran through Tyler's mind more than once, nobody seemed to notice how much she was hurting, her arm was burning but it was a burning she liked. Tylers chest started to hurt, it wasnt a pain she liked. She hoped she was dying; a warm liquid ran down her face, oh hell no! She was not going to cry at least in public!!! As people walked past her there was one scent that she recognized, weed, the smell and taste she lusted for. Was it too soon to go back down that path? All she knew she needed to get through reality to wonderland whether it be from drugs or self-harm.