23: Eomma

Seohyun's POV

"You are w-what ??!!" Baekhyun's mother asked me again. She was shocked. Well I expected this after all.

"I am so happy right now." She said. See, I knew that she wouldn't accep-- wait... What ??

"Huh ??" I asked her. Confusion was filled in my voice

"I am going to become a grandmother soon. Of course I'm happy. I mean yes, I am mad at both of you but at the end of the day I know that you'll always end up as my daughter in law. So even if you're young I would accept my grandchild with all my heart. Cuz I have to do that one day anyways. The sooner the better." She said and I was so relieved. This is the reason why she's my favourite.

"Thankyou eomma." I said.

"You're welcome sweetie. Now go, take some rest. I'm gonna call your mother and inform her too okay ??" She said and my smile instantly faded away. I forgot about my parents. They are not like baekhyun's mother. What will I do ??

"Don't worry. I'll handle this okay ?? Trust eomma, mm ??" I slowly nodded.

I went upstairs. Baekhyun went out to meet up with his friends. Exo obviously.

I went to my room and sat on the bed. I kept shaking my leg cuz I'm nervous. I'm so scared right now. I was waiting impatiently for the call to end.

After about 10 to 15 long minutes. Baekhyun's mom called my name. I ran downstairs.

"Careful. You're not alone now. You have a little one growing inside you." She said and I don't know why but I suddenly became shy. Jokes apart... I wanna know what happened. So I asked her.

"What happened. Is she going to kill me. She is planning the murder with Kai isn't she ?? You are invited for my funeral an--" She cut me off.

"She's okay with it." She said and I was honestly surprised. Did she dial the wrong number or something cuz the mother I know about is not like this.

"What ??" I asked her.

"At first she was mad then she realised everything just like me and started becoming positive. She's going to come and stay with us until your delivery. Is that fine by you ??" She asked me and I nodded happily.

"Sure. She's my mother. Of course she can stay." I said and she smiled.

"I'll finally have a company here." She said and I chuckled.

I immediately stopped chuckling once I realised something...

My mom is the only one who knows about this.

Kai doesn't.

××××××××××
Will Kai kill her ??
Find out in the next chapter 🙈😂🤙
Buh-bye 👋♥️