About (Y/N)

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 15
Hair color: Pink (don't ask, your

gana be a nurse so deal with it.)

Eyes:(E/C)
Need to eat/drink bc of quirk: blood

Personality:

When working with patients you're a kind, charming pink haired prince tho that's only bc of you're quirk. When not having this quirk in active you're a bitchy 15 year old that hates the people around him bc they love hero's, the only hero you trust is you're grand mother tho she tryed to get your to drop youre cursing habit.

Past:
Your parents never wanted you so they tried to sell you off but you ended up escaping from them and the people there, after a week you were.................................., 3 years later you were found by you're pro hero grandmother who then took you in and raised you like you're perants should have.

Now you're quirk: you don't need to know that

Jk.

Quirk: multi
You're quirk has many different shades and side quirks

Yello: Electric
You can telleport with lightning or travel with cables(through cables) and attack or move around with it.

Drawbacks: burn marks cover you're body if you use it to much, you're hair changes to blue. You're sanity slowly slips away

Red: flame or a (F/C)ish flame thats forms like that of an arua around you and is controlled by spicific movement

Drawbacks: you're body temperature gets to high making you pass out.

Green: earth or nature
You control nature and ground like 1 of the 4 elaments except you control plants as well.

Drawbacks: you personality changes completely.

Blue: animal shifting
You can shift into any animal as long as you know the bone structure of it and where each muscle and organ is placed.

Drawbacks: you're energy drains to fast, if you stay to long in one form it traps you like that for 2 weeks until you have the energy to turn back.

Pink: healer
You can heal peaple as well as vibrant anything underneath you're hands.

Drawbacks: half The reason you're personality is like it is.

Orange: kinda like Miss joke but more advanced. When activating this quirk this around you will pretty much start acting like people who drank way to much and are still going on with the party.

Drawbacks: people try to get you to drink alcohol, the Villians quirk can go out of control.

Purple: mind reading/telepathy
You can read others mind as well as speak to them in this way. It's not that useful but can help when fighting, it let's you know what move your opponent will make.

Drawbacks: constant headaches, can't shut the thoughts of other people out of you're head while in this form.

Grey: draining
You drain someone of their energy or life force rendering them unconscious or dead.

Drawbacks: you're energy level go to high.

Black: blank
Like death note but with you're mind. You think the person dead and they die by their organs slowly moving up to their throat. Gruesome I know but it's called blank for a reason.

Drawbacks: none

That's all you need to know about yourself

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I'm going to change it a little so that they move into the droms when the school starts if that makes sense...
Enjoy?

A_little_sadistic🖤