🔮VI

The sounds of birds chirping outside and the irking sunlight rays that managed to escape through the curtain blinds woke me up. Alarmed by the unfamiliar texture of the pillow cover that my head laid on, I got up and inspected my surroundings. And it clicked.

Johnathon's place.

The beige walls complemented the white furniture that consisted of a cupboard and the nightstand beside the bed and a simple mirror on the wall. Pretty bland to be honest.

I got my curly hair out of my face and made my way to the mirror only to be horrified. My hair a complete mess, my lipstick and mascara smudged making me look like something that crawled from under someone's bed in a horror movie.

Okay, that is an exaggeration but still.

In the mirror I saw a door connected to my room and went over there figuring out that it's the bathroom. I just washed my face and decided to leave my hair the way it is but before I walked out of the bathroom I just stood there looking at my face.

I mean, there isn't much to admire; but I wasn't ugly either. No one is ugly in my opinion, just beautiful in their own way.

My features were pretty average, my cheekbones weren't high, neither were they prominent. My nose fairly small; I chuckled at the countless times my brother teased me because of my nose resembling a button. My eye lashes curled, eyebrows not too far apart nor too close. Brown eyes in the sunlight that turn into a darker shade without the mesmerizing light. My cheeks were rather full, pouty heart shaped lips turned into a smile before turning to a straight line when I heard a his voice.

"Done admiring yourself?" Johnathon's cheerfulness in the morning made me uneasy and the cheeky smile he wore discouraged me. I didn't feel like giving him a cocky reply, I just smiled and then got out of the room and checked the cupboard to be surprised. Filled with colorful clothes, I scanned through to find the most comfortable, long sleeved shirt.

"Your awfully quite, is something wrong?" he seemed to be near and I didn't notice it until I pumped into him on my way to the bathroom to take a shower and get changed.

He looked at what I picked out and grimaced before speaking, "A closet full of beautiful dresses and casual outfits and you choose that?"

I just shrugged my shoulders before speaking, "Thanks for the clothes though but I prefer sweats and sweatshirts," I flashed him a smile before making my way to the bathroom.

"Well I'm making breakfast so be quick about it alright?"

"Where's Jacob?" I muttered under my breath but apparently he heard it because he chuckled as I closed the door.

I just ignored him and started taking a shower, my thoughts drifting to many things.

This guy is really weird, before today I somehow never heard of him but apparently he is something big and it looks like I am going to have to do some research on him, that could be interesting. Besides, I'm sure he did some on me so why not be prepared ?

And also the way he went livid last night arose numerous questions, I can't get it out of my head. And why does Jacob seem so concerned? Are they in some deep shit?

I stopped my thoughts, stopped the water and got dressed. I made my way downstairs only to be welcomed by the unbelievably amazing, wonderful, fantastic aroma of pancakes.

Okay, if they are good I will forever love this Johnathon guy.

"Hey sleepy head, the bed bugs bite?" Jacob's familiar voice is practically music to my eras.

My smirk wide as I retorted, "How's your head darlin'?"

When he didn't answer, I switched on the music and started it in the middle of the song and sang alone, "Don't tell me there ain't no more," as I stuck my tongue out, mocking him for not having a comeback before his hand went flying my way only for me to dodge it with ease.

"Oh does little chienne know self defense?" Jacob teased me only for Johnathon to come to the table nd smack his head and place the pancakes, pouring himself wine and giving me what seemed to be carrot juice.

Did he just shut Jacob up for me? I don't need help.

And also, wine? In the morning? Meh, they're weird.

Weirdest of all however,

CARROT JUICE?

Are they out of their minds? I grimaced in disgust before asking, "Can I get coffee?" Motioning towards the machine.

They both looked at me in surprise, Jacob speaking first, "Wow you have manners and can ask?"

"Yeah but I can still beat your ass if I want to," my grin wider than ever only for me to roll my eyes afterwards.

Sure I am without a doubt annoying and rude but I do have manners; you cannot accuse me of otherwise.

He scoffed and muttered, "Sure."

"Help yourself, but aren't you too young to be drinking coffee?" Johnathon asked.

"This my friend is the source of life," I replied as I poured a cup and sat back down.

Jacob being his grumpy self again snapped, "Will you ever stop listening to music? Give your ears some rest jeez,"

I shrugged my shoulders and simply replied, "I'm talkative, I won't stop if I start explaining."

Johnathon looked amused but said nothing and Jacob just sighed, rolling his eyes and then just ate.

After taking a bite my fork fell to the ground, as my mouth fell in shook and I almost shouted, "Holy shit! This is fucking good! What in hell did you put in it?"

Both of them smirked making me want to vomit incase they put something fishy in it, but then the look in Johnathon's eyes looked sincere, as if he silently told me that its okay, comfort clear in his eyes.

His glittering eyes.

"5 minutes. Be in the studio," Jacob's stern voice rang through the room as both of them got out of the room leaving me alone with an unfinished plate of pancakes and cold coffee as I thought about those eyes.

✨✨✨

sorry for not updating : )

anyhow I will update again later tonight so stay tunedd