A waste of time

Kiya pov

Me and dude started talking more and more everyday since his birthday but came April he started acting funny he was still taking me out on dates my favorite was taco Tuesday and he took me to the pelicans came it was the last home game and they played golden state I was a huge basketball fan. You couldn't tell me nothing at all about basketball. Then he brought me to the city on magazine st and we walked the little strip and I needed to go to the mall and so we did he tried to make me drive but I wasn't feeling it. When we got to the mall  I was in the store he helped me pick out a dress to my great grandpa funeral and when I was in the dressing room he hurried up and said he had to pee and he went got me a necklace I love so much because a person never got me one that was my first one. I remember him saying side shit throwing shade when I ask him if he still wanted to move in with me  if I moved to the A he said I don't want stay with nobody right nah. I said but just yesterday you wasn't saying that the conversation started getting dry and dry he was acting like he didn't want to be bothered and it kinda was messing me up because we was talking since January and you wanna act funny with me now you came for me I didn't come for you. That's what hurt the most nobody could tell me different. Either somebody else was in the picture or he was just not feeling me anymore. I kept asking him he said no until one day I got the picture he didn't want me or anything to do with me because he stop texting me after a while. Whst a waste of time and a heartbreak. At this point I need a break from love.

The end ❤️