You lied

Kiya pov
October 25 2018 I found out Kyle was seeing and talking to another girl he didn't really tell me and I know damn well he wasn't going to tell me that to my face because he cared about my feelings so when I final kept talking to him about my feelings and shit when he came and got me and he was like this my last time fucking you and all that other shit so I was like who you else you talk to I kept asking he kept saying nobody but just know I like everything about you I just know who wanna be friend with you. So when we park in front my house I said don't lie to me I said it slow as fuck and he said it's hard I said oh so you do talk to somebody else and he was like yea I been knowing her but I just started talking to her heavy heavy like me and you do that's why I fail back off you I'm that moments all I wanted to do was cry because I can actually see myself being with that nigga and all that nigga did was use and a abuse me and I hated that shit because I was right I'm back to square fucking one. And I always thought positive about every fucking situation cause him chance after chance to keep it a stack with me like be real with yourself I could you play me like I was some type of hoe or toy I'm as real as it get I kept telling him that I can't believe that and all he could do is say sorry about say I don't know who to chose and all I could tell him was that I'm nobody second chose and he was like i know I'm sorry maybe it's just not our time to be together and if I ever needed him He was just one call away a and I was like okay and all I did when I got inside was cry my little eyes out because he played me for a fool and tried to make me feel better but it didn't work I was hurt and if it. Was back to back every year I was hurt and nobody could fix my pain so I because more cold hearted by the minute.