Confused

Kiya pov

It's  was almost a year me and Kyle been talking and I loved that shit because we really vibe  but then things started to slowly change and it made me slowly think he was fucking with another female and I just didn't know about it again. So I texted him and was like do you talk to any one besides me and he was like no I only talk to you I'm not going to lie so I'm like okay because you been acting so funny with me and you know how I feel like don't lie to me and having me think I'm the only one and I'm not. I remember this day like it was yesterday September 17 I texted him trying to see was sup with him and he texted me back maybe we should just be friends I don't want deal with you on that leave no more I just need my space my alone time I'm tying to find myself it's not that I'm trying to ignore you I'm trying to see what I want I don't know what i want ya the moment and it's not you it's me I'm sorry and all I could remember me is saying I'm going to text you every now An again. Me trying to figure out what the hell was going on I just couldn't stomach it because it just wasn't adding up you don't know what you want ? What the feel did he mean by that and I started to question a lot of things. I was back to square one and I wasn't even realizing it why do I live so hard why can't niggas just tell the truth why do everybody just want sex from me why do everybody just fuck play with my emotions I kept questioning myself.

Kyle pov

I know kiya mad at me and i know I am very wrong from what I'm doing to her I do talk to somebody else but I couldn't let her know that because I don't want to hurt her she has a very good heart so why would I ply her like that she keep asking me the same question and I keep lying it is I mean I like kiya but like that the other girl two I don't know which one I want to be with to be honest this makes me not even want a girlfriend at this point because somebody feelings going to get hurt at the end of the day I was scared to tell her