Chapter 7: Not Really Amazeballs

I was awaken by the sound of my door closing making me quickly sit up. I yawn, still feeling exhausted, then saw Luke already sitting in the left corner of the bed.

"How are you feeling? Are you alright though?"

"I-Im fine"

"Are you sure?" He asks but there's no worries in his face and no emotion evident in his voice.

I just pursed my lips together, don't even wanna talk, since my voice is so raspy and hoarse from crying. I just bobbed my head up and down, a signal that I am sure that I am fine.

He just sighs and just walk out of the door, again but before he could close the door he turn around and said

"Just go downstairs if you need anything."

I am not really planning on going downstairs because, first of all, Luke will be there and I don't want to be around him, yet. Second, I feel exhausted, still, even if I already slept. And third, I feel so awkward just going downstairs, straight to the kitchen to grab food.

.

.

.

Of course my hungriness took over my awkwardness, so here I am looking inside the fridge and finding for something to eat.

I decided to just grab the fresh milk and some sort of salad.

.

.

.

"Do you seriously need to pray before you eat?"

I open one eye, hands still together since I am praying and saw Jonathan.

"Yes, of course. Why? Don't you do that?" I said in a 'duh' tone, closing my eyes again and continue praying silently.

"We don't, actually." He said and sit on the other side of the table.

"That's weird." I said scrunching up my nose, as I think of not praying before I even eat.

"So how's your stay here?" He said smiling and showing his dimples.

Too much dimples.

Henry.

Luke.

Now Jonathan.

"It's.... nice ... I guess so." I answered not really knowing how to describe my stay here.

It's been super... eventful.

So many things happen.

"It seems that you're so fine." He said in a sarcastic tone and roll his eyes.

I just sigh.

"I just miss my .... Life, you know? I miss working, and as odd as I sound, I miss being yelled by my boss." I said in a very sad tone and push my salad away frome me, not really in the mood to eat anymore.

"As much as I don't understand what you mean, I still respect it. I don't really like my life, you know? Just here all day in this damn boring house."

Boring house?

As if this was boring.

It was far from that.

This house is amazing

"Boring?? This house is AMAZEBALLS !! It surprised me a lot even thought I only entered a few room." I giggled emphasizing the word amazeballs.

He chuckled at what I said but his face quickly turn serious.

"Trust me, this is not amazing. You have only entered a few rooms, but you don't even want to check the basement nor Luke's room." He said

"Why?" I said frowning.

"It-it's, just don't tell Luke I said anything, okay? He will beat the shit outta me." He sighs as I nodded wanting him to tell me why.

"H-he s-still keep the bodies." He look around first then lean his head and whisper.

"Bodies?" I said whispering back.

"Dead. Dead bodies. Those he kill and I'm pretty sure he still has ones who he tortured." He whispered much more softer.

I gasp but quickly covered my mouth.

Is he a demon, too?

"Hey, what's going on here?" Luke entered making me jump a bit from my sit in surprised.

"Woah, babe what gotten you jumpy?" Luke said quickly making his way to me and helping me as I tried to keep those words that's running In my head.

"J-J-Jonathan just told me a scary story, is all" I said nervously chuckling as Luke look at Jonathan as Jonathan only nodded.

Luke helped me up as he lean down to my face.

"Well, baby I just want to say I'll be back later cause I have stuffs to do with the boys." He said as I gulp thinking of what to possible 'stuffs' he can be doing with the boys.

Before I knew it, Luke's lip was on mine and he slowly move his lips as I kiss back.

The kiss lasted a few seconds before he pull back.

Hi guys !! so there's the much more better than before chapter LOL (I TRIED GUYS)

Thank you for 1K reads guys.

VOTE and Comment for fast updates