M E L O D I C

Beginne am Anfang

It was silent for a moment before Glenn broke the rising tension.
"You'll find her," he said.

"You don't fucking know that!" Falcon yelled, harshly planting his palms onto the wall.

"You'll find her," Glenn spoke louder this time. "You'll find her because you're too damn determined and stubborn not to. But you've got to get off your behind and actually do it. Get your head straight Falcon."

"My head is fucking straight," Falcon muttered. "I just don't have a clue where he's taken her and its driving me fucking crazy."

"You know him better then anyone else," Glenn stepped further into the room before laying a comforting hand on Falcon's shoulder. "Hell, you two think so alike it's scary."

Falcon straightened at his words. He was right.
If Falcon was a psychotic maniac, where would he hide his brother's girlfriend?

"The Link," he whispered to himself.
He didn't even think his brother knew that place, but it was filled with people worse than his own father. They wouldn't tell anyone; not if Kace allowed to them to join in.

"Fuck!" Falcon swore as he roughly pushed away from the wall and stormed out of the room.

All this time and she was right under his nose. Right where Falcon would have never thought to look. He was a fucking idiot.

He had reached the front door by the time his brain caught up with his body. He couldn't go there by himself; he'd be signing his death certificate if he did.

He took in a deep breath, fighting the urge to hit something again.

He grabbed his phone from his pocket, fumbling with it for a few moments before opening his contacts and quickly scrolling down the list before landing on the name he needed.

He clicked call, waiting with his arms crossed and a scowl etched across his lips as the dial tone rang through his ear.
"Yes?" Michael's muffled voice finally answered the phone.

Not having the patience for any kind of formality, Falcon got straight to the point.
"I know where she is," his low voice grumbled into the speaker. "Get your dogs and I'll meet you at your place."

"My 'dogs'," Michael emphasised the word to show his distaste. "Will be here within the hour."

Usually, Falcon would attempt to be polite to his girlfriend's father, - as much as his personality would allow - but due to said girlfriend's life being in the balance, his patience was running close to empty.

"Within the hour isn't quick enough, old man," Falcon growled. "Pull some strings, threaten the fuckers, I don't care. Do whatever you have to do. I want them there before I arrive, got it?"

He heard Michael scoff, but he relented a moment later.
"Fine," Michael said. "Done."

Falcon nodded to himself and began fast-walking towards his car.
"I'll be there in five," he didn't give Michael a chance to respond before he hang up.

He was going to kill his brother.
He was going to fucking tear out his stone-cold heart for ever even touching his baby.

~🎀~

I know, I've been gone for forever. I have to do all my updates on my phone because I used to use my school laptop but now the IT is being an ass and they've blocked Wattpad and Inkitt. I also had end of semester exams and assignments so I was stressed as hell. I also know this is a shit update, but I needed to get something out there just so I could actually start writing again.
Sorry. ❤️

 ❤️