Behind Closed Doors

Nasir

It's short but make sure to:VOTE & COMMENT

VOTE & COMMENT

"Guh you need ta'let that man breathe he don't need you all unda' him." My aunt Wanda called out putting unwanted attention on Nasir and I.

I wasn't usually under him but he had a "problem" that he couldn't control and didn't want anyone to see.

"I-" I went to speak but Nasir interrupted me

"Oh nah miss Wanda she's fine, she's just not feeling too good—it was a long ride."

"I'm sure it was." Another unfamiliar face commented before going back to their game of Spades

I rolled my eyes and mumbled under my breath so only Nasir can hear "Nosy asses, can't mind the business that pays them."

"I see where your nosy ass get it from." He replied with a sly smirk

"Oh- oh wow I see how it is." I tried to get up from his lap but he held onto me keeping me on his hard package.

"Stop all dat' movin' Lovebug 'for i give it to you right now."

I smiled so hard my cheeks started to hurt, "you promise?!" 

He let out a loud laugh playing into my antics, "I promise babe."

I did a lil' dance in his lap humming a song I called 'I'm getting dick'.

                       ——————

"You promised me some dick now you down hea' playin a stupid game." I said out loud startling him.

"chill out mamas I got 2 more round after this den I'm all you-" he was cut off by my lips attacking his neck whilst my nails trailed down his sculpted figure.

He spoke barely over a whisper, "you makin me hard."

I was well aware by the huge tent in his sweatpants that I was pleasing him.

He grabbed my wrist and guided my hand down in his briefs, "feel what you doin' to be me mamas." I gripped his thick, veiny dick pulling it from his pants–loving the feeling of it growing in my palm, turning me on more.

                       ——————

"Ohh fuck, I love you!" I moaned out , the dick had me confessing my love for him. He had his arms hook in the crease of my legs making me take every inch of what he was putting.

The muffled music from upstairs drowned out my moans and the constant slapping of our skin. Suddenly there was a knock on our door making me slap Nasir for not stopping out intimate session.

He laid down on the bed coaching me how he wanted to be rode, the knocking continued, "Speak baby." He smirked, knowing he was setting her up.

"H-hello?" I ceased my movement, wrong move. Nasir pulled my body against his and began pounding my pussy, I couldn't hold it anymore I was a moaning mess.

"Ya Motha told me to tell you tha food is ready," the voice said through the door. My nails dug deep into his shoulders drawing a little blood hoping the pain would stop him but he went harder. Yay lucky me.

"oh my fuckin gosh Nasir!" I screamed out feeling my orgasm near, I didn't care who heard me anymore. His hand glided down my back, over my ass, and to my clit– rubbing it in fast little circles to match his stroke speed.

I nipped and licked his neck making sure to leave marks that everybody would see to his scarred lips, kissing him passionately as we both reached out high. The feeling of his throbbing dick in me made me want him all over again, we stood still our heavy breathing making up for the silence.

He pulled from slowly, his cum following dripping out of me. "I love this dick, swear to God." I mumbled from his chest, still coming down from my high.

He let out a booming laugh, "You goin' straight to hell."

"you'll be riding first class with me then."