"It's fine." Isabel laughs. "I understand, the need I just too great. But." Isabel approached him, eyes zoned at him. She stopped right in front of him, her tone is dead and serious. "Omega to Omega, I suggest you should go for it."

Levi stepped back, confused. "What?"

The red hair Omega sighed and mumbled something about innocent rich Omegas before turning back to Levi. "What I mean to say is, claim Eren as soon as possible." She steps closer and pats Levi's neck with her fingers. "Both of you were wearing rings alright but not marks. I suggest you go for it before Eren will found another Omega. Or.. when another Omega found Eren."

Levi froze on his spot as Isabel's words sank into him. Can Eren actually do that? Leave him if he found another pleasing Omega? But they spend a lot of time together and they even confirmed their mutual feelings, Eren will unlikely do that.

"I know you trust Eren but what I said is not unheard of. Farlan and I were getting married, we still don't wear both marks on our nape, then this bitch came out of nowhere and tried to steal my Alpha." Isabel gritted her teeth, the memory still made her instincts go wild."What did you do?" Levi asked curiously.

"I break traditions. The whole town doesn't like it when we walk down the aisle already wearing marks but Farlan and I don't care, we were happy but the town sucks, so we decided to move here."

Levi felt his stomach drop. It is a sacred tradition to remain untouched until both pair were wed. That's the main reason why Eren didn't make a move on his even with their mutual feelings, and he loved Eren for respecting tradition since it was a big deal for Levi but hearing Isabel story made the raven think twice.

"The bound that you and your Alpha formed is much stronger when you engaged in mating. I hope you take consideration of my suggestion."

Levi gulped and sort his thoughts for a moment. But then what is he afraid of? His mother getting angry at him because he was claimed with no formal ceremonies? Levi almost gags at the idea of the ceremonies, he hated gatherings. Anyway, he liked Eren and he can see himself with him when they grew old. He is not thinking of having a family now but a secure bond is nice.

Sucking in air, Levi turned to Isabel. "I'll do it."

"Then please follow me." Isabel almost sang as they both went into her house.

After rummaging on the bedside cabinet, she gave Levi the pills. "Take one before you go. I'm telling you this because I know that when an Alpha loves you they tend to hold back which is kind of annoying. And because I don't want you to experience what happened to me."

"Um, thanks." Levi held the jar awkwardly. He wanted to ask the other Omega something but it seems he can't open his mouth because if he does he will likely embarrass himself.

They both sat in the bed silently, Isabel stared at him before sighing. Innocent rich Omega indeed. "Just pinned him in the bed, Eren will get the idea." Levi can feel heat crawling on his face but he had something in mind.

"But, what happens if..." Levi paused, his chest ache at the idea if Eren doesn't want to have a secure bond with him.

"He 'touched' you a lot right?'

Levi just nodded. The way Isabel emphasized the word means that they didn't have to go through the details.

"That's their way of holding back." Isabel sighs. "It's an Alpha thing. Trust me, I've been with an Alpha since I was young, Farlan and my brothers. I can see that Eren is willing to take the step. He just loves you too much to actually make the move. Fearing that it might scare you."

That lessens some of Levi worries but... "Does it... you know... hurt?" There, he asked the million dollar question.

"Mating? Well, at first but after a while, perhaps during the second round it will feel good."Now Levi felt uneasy. His mother never talked to him about this, probably keeping his 'innocence'.

"Don't worry, it will feel good afterward," Isabel laughs and elbows him. "Again, just pin him in the bed and let instincts take over. And I think it'll rain tonight until the second sunrise."

"Wha-"

"-A pretty good excuse to not go to work tomorrow. Seems like mother nature is at your side." She giggled as she noted the angry dark skies in the distance, slowly coming towards their direction.

"I don't understand." Levi stared at her, brows pitched together, wondering how their topic suddenly switched about the weather."You innocent sweet cakes! We won't be able to hear your screams over the rain and tomorrow, expect that you won't be able to walk!"