Tight (17)*

"You want me to suck yours too?" Seokjin asked, feeling awkward at the suggestion. But considering what Jungkook had just done for him, it seemed only fair.

Jungkook pretended to ponder for a moment, but Seokjin could see the anticipation in his eyes. With trembling hands, Seokjin removed Jungkook's sweatpants, revealing a prominent bulge trapped in his underwear.

The tip was already slick with precum, and Seokjin felt a pang of guilt for keeping Jungkook's length confined.

Just as he was about to lower Jungkook's underwear, the younger stopped him.

"Wait."

Jungkook darted into his room, returning moments later with a tube of lube in hand. Seokjin raised an eyebrow in surprise as Jungkook settled back onto his abdomen with an excited grin.

Taking the lube from Jungkook, Seokjin examined it with curiosity. "How did you get this thing? Why do you even have something like this in your room? Do you know what this is used for?"

Jungkook's smile only widened as he slid his hands underneath Seokjin's top, coaxing it off.

Seokjin, still waiting for an explanation, grabbed Jungkook's hand to pause him.

"A senior helped me buy it. I requested it from him," Jungkook admitted obediently.

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Why would you need this? Have you been using this with other people?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Seokjin's obliviousness.

He took the lube in hand and opened the cap, allowing the clear liquid to drip onto his fingers, some spilling onto Seokjin's stomach.

"Ah, it's cold!" Seokjin flinched as the liquid made contact.

Jungkook leaned down to kiss Seokjin, his arm moving to his back as his fingers slowly trailed down to Seokjin's ass.

Seokjin broke away from the kiss, panic evident in his voice. "What are you doing?"

"I'm lubing you up so it hurts less later," Jungkook replied innocently.

Seokjin's eyes widened in realization and fear. "Wait, you can't be serious, right? If you're lubing up my ass, does that mean you're going to...?"

"Bingo!" Jungkook interrupted, a wide grin on his face. "That's right, so smart, our Jin hyung!"

Seokjin's mind raced, trying to comprehend the situation. "No no no, I don't think this is a good idea. I'm not prepared for this yet."

"This is why I'm preparing it for you," Jungkook reassured as he continued to apply the lube.

He was determined to cover every inch of Seokjin's entrance with the slick liquid, his fingers working with precision and care. "Just leave everything to me!"

Seokjin clenched his teeth as Jungkook inserted a finger, eliciting a yelp from him.

"I-I thought you wanted me to use my mouth? Why did it become like this all of a sudden?"

Jungkook looked confused. "Did I say I wanted your mouth? Weird, I can't remember... I want something tighter."

Seokjin's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as his cock reacted to Jungkook's touch, standing at attention again.

"Woah!" Jungkook exclaimed, slapping Seokjin's cock playfully. "So big! It's standing up again, Jin hyung! Look!"

Seokjin covered his eyes with his arm, unable to witness the situation. His ears burned red as Jungkook continued to marvel and play with his erection.