The Owls

Narcissa tried to get me to invite Ronald to the party and when she brings it up I storm out of the room and wait until she stops talking about it to come back. She finally stops trying and tells me to invite someone. I eminently ask Ginny and she said she would love to make it. 

"Ok then Ginny can come. Please ask her to come with us tomorrow to pick out dresses with Pansy and Caterina," the witch requested.

"Ok then," I said as I left the room to go up to my room I share with Draco to write a letter to Ginny about tomorrow. 

She replied:

Dear Hermione,

I would love to come tomorrow and shop with you. I also want you to forgive Sirius from last night. I will explain later. Anyways, we are going with your mother and Parkinson the girl who hates you right? Well actually I don't care. I can't wait! Wait what if I came over? I could sleepover and that would be so much fun! Maybe Blaise and Pansy could come over to. You should speak with Mrs. Malfoy first though.

-Ginny

'That is a great idea Ginny' I thought. So I ran down the stairs three at a time to find Narcissa.

"Narcissa?" I asked as I reached one of the multiple studies they have.

"Yes, Hermione?"I heard inside the room.

"Can Ginny, Pansy, and Blaise come over tonight?" I asked.

"Why Hermione of course! Just make sure Draco is ok.." Narcissa was cut off by Draco.

"Ok with what?" he asked.

"Are you ok with Blaise coming over tonight?" I asked my boyfriend.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" he challenged.

"Well I am his sister," I said with a smirk close to the Malfoy smirk though I almost mastered it. 

"What do you think will it stop?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said with a sly grin on my face."Also Ginny, and Pansy are coming over," I told my boyfriend who picked me up in a bridal style and took me to our room to owl them.

I wrote to Ginny while Draco wrote to both Blaise, my brother, and Pansy, my friend.

I wrote to Ginny:

Dear Ginny 

Great idea. You are invited to tomorrow with Pansy and my mom and tonight with Pansy Blaise and Draco. I hope to get your reply in a hour. I hope you come soon.

-Hermione

Once I was done writing I latched it onto my owl and waited for a minute until someone picked me up and placed me on my bed.

"Draco? What do you want?" I asked.

"I just need to know where we all will be sleeping," he said with a sly smirk.

"We shall all sleep in here. Where did you think I would sleep? I'm not leaving you love," I told him. Just then we heard a tap tap at the window.

It was my owl with Ginny's reply:

Dear Hermione,

I can't wait to come. You will see me there soon! I'm so excited to met your Slytherin friends and brother! Hope see you soon.

-Ginny

"Ok, Ginny is gonna come," I told the Malfoy heir as there was another tap tap at the window. It was Draco's owl with the other two replies.

"Pansy is coming and so it your brother," he told me.

"Ok that's everyone! We should tell Narcissa and seeing you had the idea...." he waited for me to finish.

"Ok! I'll tell her," I yelled at the wizard as I made my way downstairs."Narcissa?" I asked as I knocked on the study door she was in last time.

"Yes dear? Please come in," the witch's voice said through the door.

As I opened the door I started," So everyone will..." I didn't finish the sentence." What are you doing here!?" 

*

**

***

Jillian here. Hope you are liking the book. I'm sorry I had an appointment today and had to watch over children so... Anyways. I'll be working more thanks to my friend Grace being here to help me. (She shares the account with me) I again asked friend what she thought and she likes the cliffhanger. So sorry to the people who want to know more you'll just have to read the next chapter. Hope you are liking this story and please read my friend's story on here called If He Loved Me Back. Please read it. It is so good.