The Hospital Wing

When I woke up I saw a blurred image above me. I had a ringing in my ears and then I heard," GUYS STOP FIGHTING HERMIONE COULD WAKE UP ANY SECOND!" I knew it was the youngest Weasley.

I groaned," Where am I?"

"Baby it's Draco! You passed out! Are you alright?" Draco asked as my vision straighten and I saw a sight I did not want to see.

Draco's mother and father were there looking at me. All three of them waited for an answer, so I said," I'm fine I guess."

The Malfoys let out a sigh of relief and the eldest male there started," Hermione, you have helped Draco see love. Even though you are not my first choice. He has chosen you to be his. Would you want to be his?"

" Are you kidding me?" I asked. They all shook their heads of beautiful blond hair.

The other female stared at the boys in disbelief," Boys you had to ask her as one of the first things she has heard in three days!"

"W-w-what! Three days! I was unconscious for the Days!?" I asked and the female Malfoy looked down as well as the eldest one. 

Draco looked me straight on and answered me with," Yes dear. You were unconscious for three full days."

I was shocked and then answered their second question," Draco I am willing to be yours."

They all looked shocked at my answered and the oldest Malfoy said," Draco! You must be happy! The girl you love said yes!"

"I know dad. It's just, Hermione, why? I mean I was so cruel to you and your friends." Draco asked me.

"I know Draco. But you changed and I trust you. I love you even more than ever too." I told the Malfoy heir and he smiled.

"I love you to Hermione," and he kissed me. We were interrupted by a cough.

"Draco? Really? You just had to kiss her now," the pair of adults laughed.

Just then Harry, Ginny, and the twins walked in and hugged me. Then Harry looked at the Malfoys and said," I'm Harry, one of Hermione's best friends. I just need to warn Draco that if he hurts Hermione he will pay for it."

The twins turned and nodded at them and turned back to me asking," Are you ok?"

"I'm fine guys," I said as I tried to sit up but then felt so dizzy. "Draco?"

"Yes love?" he asked me.

"I don't feel to good."

The twins caught me from falling and the two eldest Malfoys ran towards me and touched my skin. Their faces turned grave.

"Hermione have you any contact with the Oder?" the female asked.

I shock my head no," No I haven't. Why?"

"Hermione the Oder is calling," Lucius told me.

"WHAT!?" I screamed. I looked at my arm the was no mark to show I was anything.

"There has to be another explanation," Draco said looking frightened.

"Draco the only way is if she is a part of it!" Lucius told his son.

Harry spoke up," Hermione is not in it only I am!"

I gasped," Harry you are? How could you not tell us!?"

Harry said one word," Dumbledore."

"Oh that settles that. But why do I keep fainting?" I asked.

Poppy Pomfrey rounded the corner to see all the people," What are you all done here for?" she asked.

"Hermione," everyone said simply.

"Oh ok then," she said as she came closer to us to see me still in Fred's arms. "Fred why happened to Miss Hermione?"

"Well she almost passed out again," Fred told the professor.

"Oh my Hermione! You need to stop passing out!" Poppy told me.

"I can't help it!" said looking hurt as Fred put me back on the bed.

"Mr. Malfoy, Mrs. Malfoy, and Draco Malfoy. You may stay here with Hermione until she is able to go home with you." Poppy told them.

"Wait what!?" I asked.

"Hermione we have decided that you should stay somewhere safe and since the burrow has  Ron we all agreed to send you with the Malfoys," Harry told me.

"How long will I be there?" I asked.

George answered this time," Until end of break."

"Oh ok," I told them then turned to the Malfoys and said," Thank you for letting me stay with you." They smiled at me, more liked smirked, then sat down as the others left.

Just five minutes later Ron dashed into the room. "Hermione! Are you ok? Did Malfoy do this it you? Are you breaking up? Will you be my girlfriend?" I was to shocked at Ron to answer him.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what?" is all I managed to get out before my boyfriend understood.

He stood up and walked over to Ron and said, more like screamed," Hermione's ok but, REALLY! YOU THINK I DID THIS TO HER? I DID NOTHING! WE ARE NOT BREAKING UP! AND NO SHE WILL NOT! I"M HER BOYFRIEND AND UNLIKE YOU HERMIONE DOESN'T CHEAT ON PEOPLE!" Lucius and Narcissa's eyes widened at their son's burst of anger and at Ron with anger.

Lucius got up and said to Ron," Get out of here Weasley! You cheated on one of the most amazing people in the world! So since me, my wife, and Draco are mad, I suggest you got out of here will you still can!" With that Ron ran from the room tears in his eyes.

Why does Ron need to ruin everything?

Just as I thought that Draco said," Why does Weasel need to ruin everything?"

I laughed and got shocked expressions and I told them," Draco! I was about to say the same thing! Well it could have been worse though."

At that they got curios and Draco asked,"What do you mean by that?"

So I told them," He could've gotten us to break up Draco! He is good at that. He made me break up with Krum!" They all gasped.

"Really! It was Weasel?" Draco asked and I nodded my head to say yes. "Crap I can't let Weasel do that to us." 

We sat there for two more days before I was aloud to go 'home' with the Malfoys. Me and Draco were excused from school so he could stay with me.

*

**

***

Jilliejane here. You need to read to find out what happens at Malfoy Manor! I hope you all are enjoying this. Just somethings to thank for this chapter is, music, books, and late nights! I don't know when the next update will be because I get distracted easily. So I hope you enjoy it so far.

Gifted With a CurseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara