Midnight Conversations

I tried to sleep that night but just couldn't. The events from the day rattled in my head. I couldn't stop thinking so I got up and went up to the autonomy tower and sat down. It was near midnight and none other than Draco came up.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me and I turned suddenly at the voice.

"Oh my you almost gave me a heart attack there Malfoy!" I said.

he looked at me in my white nightgown and crazy bed hair and asked again," What are you doing up here Granger?"

"Oh I couldn't sleep. What about you? Why are you here?" I asked.

"To many thought from today rattling in my head to sleep. Want to talk about why you couldn't sleep?" the Malfoy Heir asked.

" No I'm fine listening to you. Why don't you sit down?" I asked pointing to a seat next to me.

He took it and said," Well I was thinking of when the female Weasley came and fought with us. And out kiss." I suddenly flushed at the mention of our kiss.

" Why would that rattle in your head Malfoy?" I was truly curios at that.

"Well I found out that you a Weasley broke up."

"So that gives you the right to kiss me?"

" No I just thought you would like it,"  he said.

"Oh," I can't let him know that I did! "Okay that makes sense I guess."

"Granger you do know that you are breaking a rule," Draco stated.

"Yes indeed. I realized that awhile ago Malfoy."

"Oh. I just thought since you don't break rules that you didn't know that you are breaking a rule to not be out of you dorm past curfew."

" Of course I knew that I was breaking a rule!" I said

"Well I didn't know you broke rules," he said slyly.

"Don't you dare think about it like that Malfoy!" I said laughing.

"Which way?" he said slyly and smirked.

"You know very well which way I'm talking about!" I laughed.

"Well it was a pleasurable time with you and learning that you do break rules, Granger," He said.

"Well I need to be off to go back to my dorm. Night Malfoy!" I called over my shoulder and walked away as I heard him say goodnight.

I ran to my dorm and fell a sleep quickly after my night with the Malfoy Heir.