The Breakup

Me and Harry went back to the common room together so we could talk, but we ended up not. When we got back we sat down and Ron joined us.

"Hey guys," Ron said.

"Hey is for horses Ron," I told him and he got mad at that.

He started yelling at me," WELL WHATEVER! WHAT HAPPENED IN POTIONS HERMIONE!?"

I was shock at the sudden mood change so I blurted out," I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT!!!"

"I SAW YOU WITH MALFOY, DON'T EVEN PLAY DUMB WITH ME HERMIONE!" Ron yells at me.

"WHAT HAPPENED WITH LAVENDER RON! I SAW THE WAY YOU LOOKED AT HER AND KISSED HER!" I yelled at the shocked Ron and continued," IF THAT GIT OF A PERSON YOU LIKE YOU CAN HAVE HER RON!"

"Hermione!" Harry yelled trying to get my attention.

I didn't pay attention to him and kept going," B-B-BECAUSE YOU ME WE ARE SO OVER! DON'T EVEN TRY TO SPEAK TO ME EVER!"

"Hermione!" Harry tried again with no use my mind was made up. Ron deserves her, Lavender, a cheater like him!

" Goodnight Harry!" I called as I raced to Ginny's dorm to speak with her and then yelled at Ron," HAVE A GOOD NIGHT RON! GO RUN TO HER!"

I made it to Ginny's dorm as the unseen tears start to come out. I knocked and when Ginny came out she asked," Hermione what's wrong?" Then she let me into her dorm. She, then, closed the curtains and said a charm so no one else could hear what I was saying.

I started with," Ron and I broke up 'cause he was cheating on me with Lavender." I started to cry and continued," I found out today in potions. Ginny it was awful! They held each other and snogged! Then started to roll around on the floor!" At this Ginny made a move to stand up but I stopped her so she wouldn't do anything to bad. "Ginny no. I took care of it," I said.

"Hermione I made a promise that if he was cheating on you I would hex him!" She said," Now I'm gonna hex him and Lavender!"

"Please don't," I said in a meek voice.

"Why Hermione? Why?" she asked confused.

"Because, that would hurt them and they deserve each other." With that I left and went to my dorm, and instantly regretted it. They were in her, Lavender's, bed. What could be worse than Lavender and Ron kissing is them in her dorm having sex! They were tangled in an inhumanly way. Their moans get louder and louder as the seconds go by. What was worse is they didn't even look at me when I walked in. I ran from the room tears on the brink of falling.

I repeated this to get through the night: Nothing can be worse than that. What I didn't know is that I was wrong tomorrow was gonna be the worst day ever!