I didn't mean to | Seeds Pref.

Request
What would the Seeds do if they hurt you?
How would they apologise?

Joseph
Joseph did feel bad, his apology would be quick to you and he'd hold you close to him.
If you were angry with him for it he would only feel worse about it.
His proper apology would be a nice dinner from him, he'd be sweet and watch a movie with you or read a book.
Really he'd just make up by doing whatever you wanted to.

John
John felt horrible. He never wants to hurt you and he usually doesn't mean to, but when he gets angry it's hard for him to keep himself from doing it.
His apology is definitely going to include very expensive things. Flowers, gifts, jewellery, and pretty much things like that. He can't stand the thought of you hating him, so his Apology will be filled with tears and begging more then likely.

Jacob
Jacob doesn't always realise if he's hurt you. If he did you would likely have to tell him.
Though he can tell sometimes if it's physical. He'll feel confused at first, but he'll fix it the best way he knows how.
A classic dance to his favourite song.
He wont buy you fancy things like John, or cook dinner for you like Joseph, but it's the attempt that makes his apology right.

Faith
Faith would feel horrible for hurting you.
Even if she didn't actually hurt you.
Out of all the Seeds apologies hers could easily be one of the sweetest. She would not spend tons of money on you like John, but she would gladly cook your favourite meal for you and have a soft dance with you.
She would cry if she felt she hurt you because she hates to even think about it.
But her apology is heartfelt and that is what matters.