The Trapper (2)|Joseph Seed

Obsessive! Joseph Seed x reader (PT 2)
Warnings: triggers, manipulation
!This is a two option ending!

He did your confession himself. According to him John's hands were to sinful to touch your skin. He tried to be gentle with you, but when you admitted a certain few sins he wasn't so sympathetic to you. Your freedom had been cut down to a good one percent, he handcuffed you to the bed at night, the standing bar when you showered, the kitchen table when you ate, and to himself when you went anywhere. The only time you wouldn't be handcuffed you would be sitting between Jacob and Faith during the sermons. Faith always tried to make you feel better about your situation and honestly she succeeded most of the time.
Jacob however scared you into not taking a break for it in the middle of a sermon; though Joseph just thought you were learning. You would spend most of the sermon avoiding eye contact with him and messing with the hem of your[his] shirt. It was big on you- most of the shirts you wore were his now- he'd wash your pants for you every night, he said he would until he could get you some more. The only clothes that fully fit you was your uniform, but again, he wouldn't let you wear it anymore. He kept you barefoot no-matter where you had both gone, if your feet started to hurt, and you didn't want to ask him to carry you, then you would have to suffer.

The more terrifying things would happen when you both started going to Jacob's regularly. It made you shake in fear when the veteran's centre came into view, but you had looked around the place with Pratt several times before and you had decided that your last escape attempt should be successful, even if that meant death. It was raining cats and dogs and Joseph even seemed unsure of the weather, but the thunder made you jump occasionally. You were quiet and slow as you tried to watch the outline of the roads. You knew that you were allowed to wander the centre, so your first goal was to get out, second goal was to run for your life. Even if you were barefooted you decided you could get out. Joseph had already gone in when you broke for it, snapping a peggies neck and getting shot in the back on your way out, but that wasn't about to stop a caged animal from getting their freedom. You could have sworn you saw Joseph in the window clutching his forehead at the sight, but you didn't care. Your bare feet took you as fast as you could along the road before you cut into the woods, despite feeling a little more safe, your body refused to stop running. You knew Jacob was a trained hunter, a tracker, but he isn't as scary as the Trapper.
You knew that running like this could be very bad for you, but there wasn't any going back now. You could hear the roar of wheels on the road and branches breaking everywhere- wolves screamed their songs as the searched for you, but the wolves would rip you to shreds if they caught you. At this point however, that sounded wonderful.

You came to another road and waited for the trucks to pass by before you ran across and found yourself hiding among the trees once more. You could have sworn you saw Joseph look straight at you when his SUV passed with the others, he always traveled in convoys, for his protection or something. You knew Joseph was a bad man and from him keeping you captive made it even worse, despite this, however, you felt a light nagging at your heart telling you to just go back- or to just walk into the road and wait for the next truck, but the roaring of engines and the heavy rain convinced you not to. You hardly knew the Whitetail Mountains, but you found yourself slipping along cliff faces and wondering if there was even a way to get down from the heights that didn't include killing yourself. Your head snapped to the side when you felt the warming lights on you, A militant Jeep and several cultist trucks where there, Jacob was standing in the cold, but Joseph stood under an umbrella with a towel resting over his shoulder as he watched your every move. Your voice raised a bit when you told him to leave you be, that you would leave Hope County like he had asked you to do the first time, but he shook his head with a, "You know I can't just let you go." To which you screamed out a, "Why?" He shook his head and smiled, "I have my reasons, baby child."
You knew you had two choices, both of them horrible.

Jump
Joseph had been slowly edging towards you, trying to coax you to return to his arms, to coax you into false safety. You were pretty much blinded by the heavy lights and you choked on a sob when you made out his figure against them. You wondered for a moment how he's dealing with his aviators being covered in rain drops. Either way, you weren't about to return to him without some kind of fight. Your own body lunged yourself backwards, Joseph screamed out when it did, dropping the umbrella and towel and attempting to go after you.
Your death was quick, your neck broke when you landed, and you were free.
.E N D.

Return
Joseph had been slowly edging towards you, trying to coax you into his arms. It was tempting, for you knew his body was warm and safe even if he decided to harm you. You found yourself slowly letting him wrap the towel around you, but you ended up crying into his shoulder in the Jeep all the way back to the road and then all the way home. Joseph's jacket was sacrificed to warm you as he let you cry into his lap in the SUV. You knew punishment awaited you, but you still eventually kissed his chin and fell asleep against his chest.

He had been doing this for so long, manipulating people to get what he wanted.
.E N D.

A second part was requested, I'm sorry it took a while to get out though ;;