The Bunker | The Seeds

•Intro•
All you knew is that the world was burning. You had put cuffs on Joseph and God was that a mistake. You had been driving as fast as possible- just to get back to Dutch's Bunker. Only to fail when you looked back at the Father- recognising the humming, but when you turned back again you heard an array of screams and you found yourself up and over the steering wheel, hitting your head; Passing out as the vehicle hit a tree and about flipped.

You could feel yourself being drug out of the car and lifted over a shoulder as you spurted and coughed. You wanted to pass out, but you could recognise the surroundings and the whistling. The Bunker was nearby and god help Dutch.

Dutch growled at the taller man, only letting him in because you were there- but it wasn't like that when he began to clean your wounds- Joseph had found evidence of his use in the resistance. So, he killed him. He didn't even bother to move the body.
He just had to wait for his siblings to arrive and for you to wake up. After all, it would be a new chance to start Eden's Gate once more. As of now he found your sleeping form an easy thing to watch, it confused him how he could think something like that as your eyes were closed, but what ruined the photo was the bloody bruise on your forehead and nose- so he knelt and finished the job Dutch had started.
When his siblings arrived they shut the bunker door. Jacob was happy to find his rifle that you had stolen from him when you thought he was dead, John was pleased to find a lounge room he could watch movies in, and Faith was pleased to find there were fish- a sign of life in the bunker.
It took you a day or two to wake up and for the first few days you saw nothing of the other siblings; but, you could hear them. The only time you saw anyone was when Joseph came to feed you or force a prayer on you. Of course, he told you that you wouldn't be allowed up until you displayed complete trust in his siblings.
It was when he finally let you roam that you got to see the others.

•Joseph•
Joseph, by far, was your favourite. You found comfort in talking to him. The conversations were often light and you usually found yourself falling asleep to them. You would go and find him in what you assumed were the late hours in the night and crawl into bed with him at times. Joseph allowed it and often had a tendency to put his hand on the back of your neck and pull you closer to him. You would allow him to read to you from any books Dutch had in the Bunker. Joseph himself liked to rub your hands or your back and neck, sometimes your head. He always let you ask him questions, even if his siblings disapproved of the questions. Either way he was usually the one who broke up fights between you and John casually and even ones with you and Jacob.

•Jacob•
Jacob was the only one you would share your thoughts with. He could take it and not give you shit for them at all. There were nights where you listened to him struggle in his sleep- but to cuddle him at night is a death wish in the morning. Jacob doesn't like to be touched and he clarified that for you the first time you tried to hug him. He always kept a pillow at his back in case you crawled into bed with him, he didn't mind it when you did though. You would both sit up late and swap stories about fighting and some techniques with each-other even if you knew Joseph would get onto the both of you in the morning. You both had a large amount of respect for one another, trying to put the past behind the both of you as you all waited for the new world to form.

•John•
John was the yes-man and it was hard not to say yes to sitting with him. You swore you all wouldn't have any coffee supply left in just a couple of days because of how much of it he drank. The nights you would crawl into bed with him would of course wake him as he's not a heavy sleeper at all, all you would have to do is open the door and he would shift to give you room to get in with him. Unlike Jacob, John would widely accept hugs and cuddles from you, and he would give them as much as you wanted. John would want to watch the old movies Dutch had on the small television set in the living room. If you asked him his favourite he wouldn't be able to pick one. John often dragged you away from dark feelings with his humour, all while smiling at your groans of annoyance at him.
•Faith•
Faith was the one who began to talk with you. She often just watched the fish swim in circles in the tank. She loved when you crawled into bed with her, it gave her someone to cling to at night. You both found comfort in holding each-other, smiling at times before drifting back into sleep. Faith accepted hugs quickly and always, she loved them, and she loved you. You would both pass the time sitting on your knees talking and her teaching you how to properly paint nails, it gave you something to put a goal to.
It didn't even take long for Faith to tell you her real name, but that was okay, and you promised you wouldn't tell that she told you. Faith always took your thoughts off the world, hugging you and playing with your hair. Often dragging you around the Bunker to look at stuff.

1000 words, I wanted to try out a sort of preference thing with this chapter, and if you guys enjoyed it feel free to tell me and there will be more preference like stuff in the future. Requests?
-Another_Deputy