(L) Sub!Levi x Commander!Tall!Dom!Reader - Paradise lost.

request: no

warning(s): sexual content, lemon, sub/dom, restraints, blind folds, dub-con.

a/n: yall dont care ab sub levi and it shows.

Never in his wildest dreams did he think he'd be the one tied up and blind folded -- in any situation. A giggle cuts his thoughts short, his whole body feeling hot and exposed.

"What are you giggling about?" He sneers, tugging at the ropes that you seemed to take lots of care with putting on because it was difficult for him to move. He jumps feeling you touch his chest, not hearing you get close at all.

"You look delicious like this Levi." You remind him, giving him a kiss on his neck, trailing your hand down to start pumping his notable big girth. His jaw clenches when you squeeze it a few times teasing him. His pre-cum spilling out in a little amounts making you grin. You use it as lube to pump faster making him buck his hips into your hands. He let's an uncharacteristically low whimper when you pull away, leaving him touch starved for you.

"Fuck (L/N)." He pleads, needing you right now. You sigh out your nose in mock disappointment for his urgency to be inside you.

"Tsk, tsk Ackerman, I should leave you here-"

"Don't!" He seethes, his hands tugging at the terrible and tight restraints

"but I'll be reasonable... This time." You conclude, giving him a peck on the lips. You swing your leg over the other side of his hips and align his cock to your folds. You didn't give him time to process as you slid him all at once, mouth shaping into an "o" at the delicious feeling him inside of your sopping core. You release a shaky sigh when you start riding him with much vigor, biting your bottom lip in pleasure.

It was silent in the room save for the sound of your skin hitting Levi's and the moans spilling from your lips. Your mind was hazy and the room was thick with humidity, not that you minded. You were having way too much fun controlling the usual strong ravenette -- you were on cloud nine! You start peppering kisses up and down his neck, your deft fingers finding solace on feeling up his exposed chest and stomach, fingers having no shame in tugging and teasing at his erect nipples.

You could tell he was trying hard not to succumb, the subtle bucks of his hips into your gyrating ones was easy to tell. You watched as his Adam's apple bobbed eagerly, sweat starting to drip from his temple as he tried gaining like he so desperately needed. Your hips swayed before sitting back against his cock, your hips not stopping for a moment. You let out a shaky breath feeling his cock slide in and out of your tight walls. His generous side aiding you both in the pleasure you both needed.

Your lips found refuge on his neck once again, biting and nipping at the different spots on his neck. Your tongue danced across his skin and your mouth sucked at the already fading marks from previous nights and mornings. Your moans followed his, getting high off of his small groans of pleasure as he desperately tried not to break.

But you really didn't care.

You had him bound up and blind folded, and practically not trying to beg out for you. His arms tensed and pulled at the restraints ever so often, the flexing of his muscles making it so much enjoable for you. Your hand moves down to rub at your clit, the new pleasure added to your nub making it enjoyable. Your lips were close to his ear, letting your pleasured sighs and moans tease his skin.

"Fuck Levi, I'm so close~" You whine, hips speeding up against his. You were too caught up in your bliss to realize the straining sound of the ropes against his forceful wrists, and the final snap signifying his release.

A sharp gasp sounds from your lips as you feel his arms wrap tightly around you waist, keeping you in place as he anchors his heels into the bed and pick up his pace of fucking inside you. His jaw clenched as his only focus was finally reaching his release.

Your hands quickly move to hold on his shoulders, one of your hands moving to tug away at the blind fold that constricted his eyesight from yours. His eyes were sharp and angry, his nose flaring at the increase of hormones rushing through his body. His strong hold kept you in place as his slid in and out of your tight cunt, ready to finally cum deep inside of you.

With a few more cusses under his breath, and the aid of your nails digging into his back were enough to send him over the edge, finally reaching his much needed release.

He kept his cock to continue working itself inside you, whispering words of encouragement to get you to reach your climax as well.

"Cum on my cock, babygirl, you know you want to." He says in your ear, a smirk tugging at his lips once a few more ruts causes you to follow his words.

His hips slowed in their movements, his arms slowly unwrapping from your waist and give your hips a teasing squeeze. His lips move down to kiss at her your neck, lightly wincing at the pain in his wrists. His eyes take a moment to scan his reddened skin, eyes narrowing before looking up at you with an intimidating gaze, turning you over and tower over you.

His hands find the ropes once again and tie your hands up without second thought, the rough material now digging into your wrists as he pits you against his head board.

The palms of his hands lightly touching your skin as it runs down your body. The pads of his fingers tease at your nipples, moving on its journey down your stomach and skin the area of your pelvic area, moving slowly to your thighs and gripping them tightly. His eyes never leave yours, his grey eyes examining your panting and flustered face, your expression not sure what to do with his dominating behaviour.

"Tell me you want it." He commands simply, hands pressing your thighs against your body in a mating press and rubbing his cock between your dripping folds. He doesn't spare a glance to look at his cock started to glisten from your folds coating in the mixture of your cum and his, his length purposely rubbing up against your clit each time.

"P-Please give it to me, Levi..~!" You moan out, mouth hanging open as he finally starts to slowly sink his length inside you. He's halfway in before he decides to pull out once again, grinning in savoury victory as you pleasured face turns into one of annoyance and longing. "L-Levi please-"

The muscles of your thighs twitched to move against him, the tight press of your thighs against your body making it hard to move. He leans down to whisper in your ear, his nails digging into you skin to tease you.

"Beg for it."