(S)Levi x Reader - Birthday gifts.

a/n: 2/2 MERRY CHRISTMAS I RUSHED THIS- and this totally counts for yesterday. :T

Everyone was having a good time except Levi. Levi gets up and leaves as drunk people wish him a happy birthday for the umpteenth time. He makes his way to his office and he watches the small pile on his desk and decides to get some sleep for once. He opens his door to see you in his room with lingerie and a shiny bow on your head. You swiftly turn around and blush heavily at his unexpected entrance. To his own room. He looks you up and down. You look away from his gaze and rub your arm, flustered.

"Happy birthday Levi!" You exclaim. He pauses, his eyes showing interest for the first time all night. You step back slightly as he makes his way to you. He lightly traces your neck and collarbone making you shudder at his touch. "What do I do with my present?" He inquires and you look away from him and he grabs your jaw.

"Anything." You look at him, trying to be sexy but from his perspective you look innocent. He shrugs off his coat and takes off his cravat and straps placing them in their respective places. He goes back to you, trying to think of something different, something new. He washes you in amusement as you guide his hands on your neck. He lightly swueezes your neck, and slowly leans down to give you a kiss. It was a nice kiss, nothing in the context of what was about to go on between you and Levi. He bites your lip as you let him have his way with your mouth. You hadn't even noticed his lack of shirt and how you were on the bed so fast. You moan softly as he grab your breasts and he stops and looks at your flushed face.

"S-Sorry I'm just really sensitive." You cover your face and them away from your face. "More fun for me." He grins he rips off your bra and you yelp as he rubs your already hard nipples and you can't control the noises that come out your mouth. Thank God everyone is partying. Levi trails his hand down your stomach and rubs your clit making you cling onto his neck. He pauses as he gets up and comes back with straps and ties your hands to the headboard, making you slightly panick.

"It's alright I'm not going to ruin you, too much." He tears off your underwear and stands up once again to take off the rest of his clothes, watching you the whole time. He climbs back on and levels himself with your womanhood. You let out a loud moan as he sucks on your clit and rubs it at the same time, stimulating you the most he can. You coax him to continue but he stops before you could orgasm.

You let out a fustrated whimper as the feeling disappears. He starts back up again, perfectly going back to when the feeling was gone again. You pull at the restraints as you just want Levi and to feel him inside you. He rubs your nipples as he rubs his tip against your wet slit and you thrust your hips into his movements. He grabs your neck as he shoves his length into you and you cry out in pleasure. Your senses are enhanced when he blind fold you, feeling every sensation every on your body from the lack of sight. Levi swears as he watches your body squirm under him in immense pleasure, making his heart swell at how he's making you feel.

His thrusts stay strong as you both close to your climaxes and he pulls out of your tight cunt. You pant along with him as he unties you and you guys lie on the bed overthinking what just happened.

"Round two?"