Chapter 36 ~ Pest~

-Next Day-

Y/N's Pov

It was the time to change classroom again.
I yawned, while I covered my mouth, walking through the hallway towards my classroom.

I felt getting pulled back.
And I was getting pulled back, by the handle loop of my backpack.

The person was finally beside me.

"You don't really have to do that Hoshi" I said, 

"But you have to tell us... for real! Are you dating one of our classmate? Who?" He asked first thing in the morning. "What the heck?" I asked and walked as fast as I could towards our classroom, "Who the fuck are you dating Kim Y/N?!?" Hoshi shouted, catching our classmates attention, they all looked at me.

"Really? You're dating? Who?" Sam suddenly asked, "As your classmates we have to know! Tell!" Georgia said butting in, "Huh? Dating who, Hoshi? I never had interest on dating a guy, why would I? It would only distract me from my studying" I explained, pretending. "What the... anyways, coming from you. Sure! We've never seen you go out with guys, you always have perfect grades! I wish I could be a nerd like you, so my mom and dad would also be very proud" Tom said, as if he's about to cry.

"First of all, Y/N's not a nerd. And second of all, she just studies a lot! But she also do other things and not just study all day like a nerd you say" Jun said, coming in, while he had his backpack on his right shoulder, chillingly going to his seat in a cool way.

"And there you go! Is it true though? It's making me suspicious about you 2" Hoshi squinted his eyes, while pointing at me and Jun.

"Goodness no..." Me and Jun said at the same time.

Then suddenly a senior came, storming inside the classroom, panting hardly.

"A very great news, guys! Juniors whatevs... I heard or rather call it confirmed from my classmate, Senior Jackson, that Juniors from your class, Jun Hui Wen & Kim Y/N, are officially dating! Isn't this good news?! Also don't tell the 2 lovebirds--" George stopped his own words, not daring to continue any further, after realising Me and Jun were there. We both looked at him with laser eyes. Me and Jun looked at each other.

"Jackson Wang!" We both said out of anger and at their surprise, we both stood up, slamming our hand on our desks, stomping our way outside of our classroom and on our way to the 2 floor, to scold Jackson very, very, badly.

~~~

"Jackson Wang!" Me and Jun shouted at the same time.

"Y-y-yes?" He responds, sweating and pretty nervous, stuttering.

"We were the one who supposed to tell them that news! Not you! All do your respect Senior Jackson!" We both said at the same time. 

It really feels like me and Jun are in sync.
Like we've been talking at the same time for some time already!

-South Korea-

J-Hope's Pov

I sighed walking towards my class.

"Why do I have to stay with you in class?" I looked over my side, to see a bored RM; 

"Stop complaining! At least we both know each other, like for real bro... be thankful we both know each other" Rm said and slightly smacked me on my right pectoral, with the back of his left hand.

We have reached our classroom and we sat on our seat, which is next to each other.

"Well you have a point... have I ever told you about my cousin? The girl one? Part of my father, my father's brother had a daughter you know... the cousin" I explained and cleared out, trying to make him understand, "Oh now you're getting me curious" Rm said, cupping his face with his palms, while leaning on our table, he looked at me, blinking a few times and pursed lips, "Tell me more, could you?" Rm added, 

"So... I heard from my dad, that my little cousin, when she was around 1 or 2 years old she vanished like a bubble! Also the older brother of my vanished cousin of mine, died along side with my father's brother, which is the dad of my cousins and with his wife. What a complicated life I have don't I?" I said, bopping my head in agreement, "Yep you do. But why come you never mentioned you have a cousin? We must also tell the others" Rm said, 

"Yeah it's very complicated though... and still now, my mom and dad are trying to find my little cousin, the one that vanished, but I'm afraid, that maybe she already died. A child around that age can't survive without no one, unless someone have picked her up in the streets or something like that" I explained, thinking about the possibilities I have, "What the... Horseok, it's called orphanage" Rm emphasised the word 'orphanage' and said it in English, 

"Yeah, Orfan? Orphanorange? Whatever that is, yeah" I said and the teacher came in.

~~~

Taehyung's Pov

-Cafeteria-

We sat on our usual place and waited for the others to come

Surprisingly saw Rosé and Mingyu together, 

"Hey, wassup guys? And what are you doing here Mingyu?" I asked, as they both sat down.

"Our gang is finally complete!" J-Hope said, clapping like a happy kid, 

"N... not at all, hyung-ah. Our gang is not complete... without Y-Y/N" Jungkook utters, we all can hear, how hurt he was, while trying to mention Y/N.

Mentioning Y/N, makes us all feel sad and responsible of her vanishing like that, no trace on where she's staying.

"We all know that maknae, afterall... the responsibility we had of her... she's gonna come back no matter what... she loves me, us, her friends... the day and the right time will come where one day, we'll just see her walking through the hallways of our school, getting ready for her next class with us" I said, imagining that possibility, 

"That day will surely come, we know her way of thinking" Eunha proudly said, "And we know, she isn't going to let Lisa get away this time. Not a revenge, rather a sweet one" Sowon added, "You mean... 'Sweet Revenge'?" Jin asked, wanting to clear things out, "Yeah!" Sowon pointed out, "Gosh! I still can't believe your childish side, that's a fracking television series!" Jin pointed out, "And that's all? It has a lot of meaning you moron!" Sowon defended her favorite TV-serie, "You! Akk!^-*-^-(##^#^@(-^@*" Jin said, almost screaming his lungs out.

They started their daily bicker.

"Guys! Guys! Would you stop! She'll come back, that's all!" Jungkook shouted, attracting other student's attention.

"Babe! Wassup wassup?" Lisa approached once again, giving all of us death glares and pulled him by his arm, 

Jungkook freed himself, harshly, making Lisa fall on the floor.

"Would you stop bugging around? You're too pretty to be a pest!" Jungkook said out of anger, leaving the cafeteria and all of the students shocked, most of all Lisa.

"Me? Pest? To pretty to be one? Is he..  ah I get it, he just likes teasing me! He even said I'm pretty! So go on and get back to your doings! Go on!" Lisa shouted

She didn't get what Jungkook just said huh?

To be continued...

CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE PICTURES