Chapter 28 ~What are u doing here?~

-Next Morning-

Jk's Pov

I put on my uniform and walked inside the kitchen, eating whatever I can find inside the fridge.

After doing so, I went to the bathroom and did my routine and drove to school.

There I saw Taehyung, then I walked up to him.

"Good morning hyung" I greeted him with a smile, "Good morning" Tae greeted back, "So why are you so early?" I asked, "I wanted to talk to you" Taehyung said, "Knowing you're always early ever since... my sister left" He added, "We're talking. So what is it about hyung?" I asked, looking at him with pursed lips, "I'm really sorry... if I doubted you" Taehyung said with a low tone, "Hyung! Enough about that story. It was a misunderstanding. It's also my fault, I thought it'll be better, if I didn't tell her about it." I said, reassuring him.

In the end I hurt her really bad...

I gave him a soft smile and he gave it back to me.

V hyung patted my back, "She'll come back. She's never been happy with anyone, especially the way you both were together" Taehyung explained me, 

"You didn't even break up" Jimin said, "Morning" He added, "Morning to you too"  We both greeted Jimin hyung, "Instead we did, hyung..." I whispered, but I knew they both heard me, 

"I wanted to tell you that we have to go inside. I mean the bell rang and the others have been waiting for you both, to terminate both of your friendly 'drama' talk" Jimin said emphasising the word drama.

We both shook our heads and followed him.

We began class soon.

~~~

-Next Morning-

Y/N's Pov

I got up and did my morning routine and put on my uniform.

I walked out of the dormitory and started walking through the corridors.

I felt someone behind me, but I didn't bother to look back.

Just then I felt someone grabbing the handle loop of my backpack, pulling me back and then the person walked ahead of me.

It was him...

"Seeing you the first thing in the morning sucks" Jun stated, 

"Then close your eyes! Or don't even look at me! So you wouldn't see me the first thing in the morning!" I said and we were now walking side by side. 

"Well good to see you here at school. Is it destiny for you to always ruin my mornings?" Jun asked and chuckled, "Then transfer! If not I will!" I said and walked faster, walking down the stairs and going towards the main building, where there's the long hallway full of lockers.

Jun eventually caught up and pinned me on a random locker.

"Look at me Y/N" Jun commanded, I did what he asked me to.

All I can see is him. Seeing him this up close, made him look like a living statue.
He's handsome.

"Damn, you're handsome up close!" I said and pushed him aside.

"Does that mean I look bad from far away?" Jun asked, raising an eyebrow, "Yep! You look like a duck from far away" I teased, "Then what are you? A nerd?" Jun asked, I stopped, hearing the word nerd. My hands formed fists. 

Being a nerd is the hadest thing to do.
Especially when you have a boyfriend, who only used you to get some girl's attention.

I sighed sharply and walked under his left arm, towards my locker.
I opened it and took a book that I needed for this upcoming lesson.