Chapter 1 ~The beginning~

It was a normal a normal day.

Little Y/N's parents were eating in the dining table with Y/N on his dad's lap.

"Open up Y/N-ah" her mom said, feeding her, while making sounds of an airplane to make Y/N eat her food.

After eating her parents were called to their office.

"Okay, we understand" her dad said through the phone and took a glance at his wife that's playing with the 4 year old Y/N.

"We have to go, honey" her dad said, 

"Oh... but we just got home." her mom frowned, "We love you Y/N-ah" her mom said and kissed her cheek, her dad did the same.

"Mom!" Her dad called out to his maid, that is the one who took care of him when he's still a young boy.

"I'm here, someone needs you in the office again?" Mrs Choi asked,

"Yes, we'll get going Mom" her parents informed mrs Choi.

"I'm coming too" his older brother said, 

"Sure dear." Her dad agreed.

"We love you Y/N-ah," Y/N's older brother and her parents said, the 3 of them looked at Mrs Choi,  "Take care of her Mom" her parents said and they left the house.

That time Y/N was crying, Mrs Choi didn't know what's going on, Y/N never cried without a reason.

She told her stories but she continued crying.

-Ringggg-

The house's telephone rang and Mrs Choi went to answer.

"Hello? Jung household. Who is this?" Mrs Choi answered the phone.

"Is this their mom?" A voice asked, 

"Yes" she replied

"I'm doctor Lee and I'm sorry ma'am. They passed away. We did everything we had to do. They didn't make it. They fell from a cliff. Car accident. We're sorry again ma'am" Dr lee informed mrs Choi,

"What? What do you mean?!? I'll be going there" She replied, 

She took 5 bodyguards with her and the 4 year old Y/N. They drove towards the hospital.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I'm Mrs Kim, you must be Dalpo and Inha's mom. I'm going to be adopting Y/N. It is my job to do so as their close friend, ani... more like their sister and brother." Mrs Kim said, indicating his husband too and wanted to take Y/N from Mrs Choi.

"What if you're the one who killed them? How can I trust you?" Mrs Choi asked, tears falling down.

The attorney stepped forward and showed Mrs Choi a paper.

"Dalpo and Inha already gave us a hand written letter and a computer stamped letter, about the things that'll happen to Y/N. She'll be having all of their left behind" Mrs Kim explained, mrs Choi still hesitant, but after reading the letter, she knew it was Dalpo and Inha's writing.