Chapter 33 ~Please~

-America-

Y/N's Pov

I sat up, my eyes still half closed, while I covered them with my right hand from the sun rays.

I forgot how my room is completely bright.

I brushed my hair back and the first thing I saw made me happy.

It's Jun, he had slept on the floor instead of the small couch. Well, he couldn't fit on the couch either way.

I shook my head, while I kind of threw the covers aside and stepped on the floor barefoot and tip toeing towards the sleeping Jun.

I slowly squat down.

Since he's not completely on the floor, but sleeping on a mattress, I squirmed my way beside him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He kind of turned around and hugged me back.

I burried my face into his chest, making me hear his loud heartbeat.

"Good morning" Jun said in a very sweet husky morning voice, the first thing in the morning.

"Good morning moron" I teased,
"What about Somi? Wouldn't she be all angry about us?" I asked after a few seconds of silence,
"She won't, she found this app and she said how handsome the guy was that she saw at that social media and they also both follow each other and they've been messaging each other for a month now" Jun said,

"It's been a year, I can't believe it. ALSO aren't we late for school?!" I panicked, but still in that position, neither one of us bothered to get up nor change positions.

I looked up and he caressed my cheek and started caressing my hair back.

I smiled at his small and simple action.

"Wakey wakey!" Chan stormed in and stopped on his tracks.

"Go away..." Jun said and threw the nearest thing he had grabbed, towards Chan.

It was heart breaking to lose a brother like B.I., he was also an acquaintance that I spent maybe only 2 days with and went in a mission.
Sometimes, I also feel sad, just by looking at Jun, no matter how much he wanted to protect his older brother, he couldn't and I know that deep down, he's scolding himself for it.

Chan had protected himself with both of his arms doing a cross gesture and the pillow fell on the floor.

"Sorry for disturbing, but you both are already late" Chan said.

"And?" I asked calmed about it.

"You internally panicked earlier and now you're calm" Jun said and we both finally sat up,
"I'll drive you both, put on your uniforms, quickly and go to school, don't miss out another lesson eh?" Chan warned us.

For some reason, we consider B.I.'s friend like our older brother, he's caring in my point of view. So Jun and I are calm and love to tease him with a lot of things, you could say it's our bonding moment with him.

Jun signaled me to jump and he'll carry me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped and he caught me.

"Wait for us downstairs, hyung-ah. We'll be there" Jun said, while he carried me like a baby out of the room.

I was still very sleepy, even though I had enough time of sleep.

I guess it's my nature to sleep for 12 hours lol.
Just kidding.

He placed me on the bathroom's counter.