Stop Looking, Start Seeing

Start from the beginning

Eleanor shifts her body pulling Calista out of her thoughts. The witch hands slides down and between her thighs and this makes Calista gasps. She bites her lower lip because her upper inner thigh was one of her spots. She instantly grabs the hand pulling it back up towards her hip and this movement wakes the other girl.

Eleanor blushes when she notice where her hand is located. "Sorry." She says looking away. 

"It's fine." Calista shrugs. "At least your not groping my boob." She tries to laugh off an awkward situation. However, Eleanor frowns at where Stella hand is located. Before she can reply. Both of the girls hear a velvet voice, "I cannot control my hands while I'm sleeping." Stella begins to sit up. She looks Calista up and down slowly. The sheets were down at her thighs revealing that she had on no pants and showing off her glorious milky thighs and her shirt had risen up showing off her taunt abs and Stella knew she didn't have on any bra underneath that thin shirt. "The hand wants what is wants." The white haired girl smirks when she sees Calista looking away embarrassed. "I will shower first."

Eleanor rolls her eyes and Calista questions, "What got you in such a grumpy mood this morning."

Eleanor cocks her head to the side in wonder. Calista was far from stupid but it was so obvious that the Rein was blind to the fact that Stella was attracted to her and bluntly flirting with her. At first Eleanor thought Calista was just ignoring it but she really didn't notice it. "Nothing." Eleanor frowns. "Hopefully you will figure it out." Eleanor then stands and then heads down stairs about to cook. Midnight purring behind her.

"Notice what?" Calista hollers behind the witch.

"You're stupid!" 

Calista looks towards the spanish girl who was leaning on the wall and rolls her eyes. How was she stupid?

The bell rings signaling the end of school and the girls walks towards Calista jeep and Luna says, "I really wanna go to the fair this weekend."

"Sounds like a plan." Scarlet replies. Everyone quickly agrees saying the fair would be awesome. Since it only comes once every year.

"I won't be able to make it." Calista says slowly.

"Why not?" Luna asks in that adorable voice. "I want all of you to come."

"Because I'm hanging with Ian."

"Cancel!" Scarlet sneers. "It's not like you don't fuck him every other day."

"Watch your fucking mouth." Calista sneers stepping forward. "What I do on my own time is my business."

"Just cancel." Stella tries. "I'm pretty sure you can see him afterwards."

Calista looks towards Eleanor and the witch says, "You did cancel on us last weekend."

Calista rolls her eyes and Scarlet hisses, "Look, if you don't wanna come don't! We don't need you thinking we need you around. Trust me bitch you're not that important! I'm going home tonight and Luna you're coming with me."

"We agreed to all sleep in the same house at night." Eleanor explains. "Scarlet your parents are out of town."

"I can take care myself." Scarlet bite back. "Inflicter remember!"

Eleanor sighs, "But you don't know how to control it. We all need to be together. You don't want Luna getting hurt now do you?"

Scarlet frowns and Eleanor knew using Luna was the only way to get the Spanish girl to listen. 

"Fine." Scarlet spats brushing pass Calista. 

"Where are you going?" Stella asks.

"To my house." Scarlet replies. "Luna can stay with you all. I will be back later."