❥𝙊𝙣𝙚 ❥

*Danielle POV*

*doot doot doot*

*Doot doot doot*

"Ughhhh!" I say as I stop my alarm on my phone.
I get up and do my daily routine.

My name is Danielle Johnson aka DJ, I'm 24 years old, live in a nice condo, and I'm an upcoming artist in North Carolina.

After I did my usual hygiene, I went to my closet and picked out my outfit.

I did my hair, makeup, and grabbed my keys to my blue Benz and left to go to the studio.

While driving I had an incoming call from my best friend Shanelle.

"Hello?" I said

"Hey D baby!!" She replies

"Hey girl, what's up?"

"Nothing much, omw to the café to get some coffee, wanna meet up?"

"Sure, be there in 10"

"Bet."

"Bet."

The call ended and I made my way to the café.

————————————————————

I arrive at the café and see Shanelle's Black Charger pull up next to mine.

We both get out the car and hug each other.

"It's been too long since I've seen you bitch" she says

"I know, I've been busy girl" I reply while laughing.

When then make our way inside the nice café.

We take our seats, order and take a couple pictures while waiting.

"So D, how's life girl?"

"Life's been good boo, how about you?"

"Girl, where do I start?! Me and Nick broke up"

"Again?!" I say unamused

"Bitch....and yes again. But this time it's done for good"

"Oh really?" I say while crossing my arms.

"Yes bitch! Damn you acting like the feds"

"Girl what? You silly" I say while laughing.

"Mmhm , But enough about me, anything new in your life?" She says while smirking

"No bitch, I'm single as a Pringle"

"Wow I am BAMBOOZLED!" Shanelle screams.

"Lower yo goddamn voice hoe" I whisper.

"Oh hell nah, we gotta get you some sausage ASAP!" She say while clapping her hands

"I'm good luv, destroy"

"I'm not taking no for an answer bitch"

"Shanelle I sweater god- oh damn" I say while looking up

"Bitch what? My lace coming up?" She say while looking like she's about to cry.

"No bitch, turn around slowly" I whisper

This hard headed bitch swung her neck so fast, I heard the bone crack.

"Damn....." she say.

It was a group of fine niggas that were being escorted to the table next to us, and Shanelle dumb ass was still staring til I slapped the back of her head.

"Ow bitch!" She says

"Sorry, But you looking at them niggas like fresh meat sis" I said while giggling.

"Bitch they are! Bet they balls 🎶Swing lowwwwww, sweet chariot🎶 she started to sing.

We both started to laugh and some of the men looked at us amused. But there was one who caught my eye. He was chocolate and his dimples were deep as hell, he had silver grillz in his mouth, he looked at me and smiled. Even though his head shaped like a Pacifier, he was fine nonetheless.

"Oooooh I see, you like what you see" Shanelle says while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Bitch, I'm leaving" I say while getting up.

"Yep me too, gotta go and pick out a dress"

"For what?"

"For your future wedding of course, the way y'all was looking at each other only means one thing, LOCK EM UP BABY!" She says while twerking.

"Bitch you're a mess" I say while laughing.

"But see you soon, bye baby"

"Bye my love" I say and give her one more hug before I hop in my Benz and drive off to the studio.

As I arrive inside the studio, my producer (who's also my brother) was looking at me crazy.

"What?" I ask

"Whaaaaattttttt?!" He says

"Do you know how long I've been waiting on yo bald head ass" he says while showing me a timer with an hour and fifteen minutes that was labeled "Danielle's Late by:"

"Nigga you got no life and the only thing that's bald head is yo little girlfriend bitch" I say while laughing

"I bought her a wig but she wanna wear that onion ponytail......I should break up with her, you know how disrespectful that is waking up to an onion ponytail?" He says while fixing up the studio.

"You're a fucking joke" I say

"Whatever, get yo ass in the studio" he say while brushing me off.

*after recording*

"Good session today scalawag" He says while dapping me up.

"Thanks leap frog" I say

He rolls his eyes. "Anyways, Tomorrow I have some people I want you to meet. They're artist as well and I feel like they'll compliment you and your music. So, wear something nice but not too nice cause I'll beat you tf up" he says

"Boy the only thing you'll beat tf up, is your penis, GOODBYE" I say while running out the studio.

End of the chapter.

—————————————————————
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Should I continue? Let me know!!