Graduation

"Interphase"

"Nope"

"Metaphase"

"No"

"Telophase"

"No Paul"

"Prophase?"

"Ok, now your just guessing."

"Anaphase"

"Yes," Mia sighed, trying to help Paul study. He has his makeup biology final tomorrow, and if he doesn't pass, he won't graduate tomorrow night. So, Sam stuck Mia to tutor him. So far, he wasn't doing so well. "Come on Paul, if you don't do well tomorrow you won't graduate."

"I thought you agreed it wasn't that important," he questioned her, referring back to the conversation they recently had with Sam. "Besides, what's the only thing we're doing after we graduate? Protect the tribe. That's what we're made for, not this shit."

"I know, and I understand that. But I also know that you won't want to be mopping around at the graduation bonfire tomorrow night for you and Jared, when he's the only one that actually graduated."

Paul sighed, slamming his head on the table with all of their books on it. "Fine, let's just get this over with."

••••••••••

"I can't believe we're going to be seniors," Mia said with a smile on her face, her hand linked with Quils as they walked down the hallway. It was their last day of junior year, and in a few hours they no longer would have to worry about testing and school. "I know, right? It feels... weird," He admitted.

"You turn into a giant wolf to fight vampires and becoming a senior feels weird?"

"Good point."

Mia laughed as she leaned against her locker, taking Quils other hand so she held both of them. "Meet me back here in ten?" She questioned.

"I don't think I'll be able to wait that long," he said with a smirk, leaning down to meet her lips. "Well, looks like you'll have to control yourself," she mumbled against his lips before kissing him. She pulled away a few seconds later, not wanting to draw attention to the two pack members. He smiled as he began to walk backwards reluctantly letting go of her hands.
"I love you"

"Love you too, Quil," she thought before closing the link between them and turning to open her locker. Plugging in her combination, she didn't hear the distant foot steps coming closer until they reached right behind her.

"Mia Sanders, looking good as usual," she heard from behind her, making her roll her eyes. She could smell the various amounts of women's perfume on him.

"What do you want, David?" She said bitterly, turning to the senior. David Tompkins was the actual definition of man whore, just above Paul. Partying all weekend, a different girl under his arm at each one. It disgusted Mia that he thought he could talk to her.

"I was wondering if maybe you'd want to be my date to a graduation party this weekend," he said, a cocky smirk plastered on his face as he leaned closer to her ear. She scoffed, abruptly pushing the boy back.

"In your dreams, Tompkins. I have a... boyfriend anyways," Mia started, and quickly paused when she almost revealed that Quil was much more then just a boyfriend. He look at her confused, before the obnoxious smirk returned to his face. "Ah, you seemed to have some hesitation there."

"Just go away, David, nobody likes you anyways," Mia stated, seeing her boyfriend look at her with concern from across the hallway. She slammed her locker shut and bumped David's shoulder as she walked away, feeling his annoyed gaze on her.