When we get there, Ana and Jimmy are by the door, and two dogs, both labs. One of them is brown, and I recognize him as Booth, their dog. The other is yellow and looks like a mix. As Ana opens the door the dogs run at me, but the yellow one was literally on top of me. I realize by the spots on his tongue and the way he excitedly barks it's my dog Coop. I start freaking out and get on the ground without even saying hi to the little ones.

After about five minutes of me just cuddle petting my dog I finally look up to see them looking at me weirdly. I smile and shrug my shoulders. I stand up and give them both hugs.

"How have you guys been?"

They smile and Jimmy says, "Good, come into the living room."

Ana hits his arm and rolls her eyes. I guess there's people here too, great. I walk through the little hallway with my grandmother and the lights turn on. A bunch of people pop out of high places and I smile. I finally know all of these people on a deep level.First there is of course my aunt and uncle that own the house. Then there are Jack's parents, Mutuante Natalie and Uncle Derek. My aunt has her friends Linda and Lamar. They have three kids, Marsha who's 14, Brynne who's 10, and Christine who's 9.

I go around saying hi to everyone and we sit down for dinner. There were multiple tables set up, then one with the family. I decide naturally to sit at the kids one, with Ana never leaving my side. I remember when she was born and the first time I went to see her. She was so little and now she's so not. She has these blonde curls, and deep blue green eyes.

To make conversation with her I say, "So I hear you're skipping a grade. Are you excited?"

She looks scared, "I guess."

I laugh, "Don't be scared baby. You're a Rouleau, just charm everyone and if not I'll give them a beating."

"All my friends love you."

"What? How do they even know me?"

"Oh I forgot, you got sick and don't remember anything. It's kinda like after I fell off the monkey bars, right?"

I nod.

"Mary, can I use your phone for a second."

She nods and gives her it. Ana then goes onto Instagram and pulls up my 'professional' profile. 1 million followers... What? I look at some of my pictures and, whoa. I live a pretty fabulous life. I see a lot with Katie and Katelyn. So we were friends...

I smile and say, "Wow. Thanks for showing me that baby."

She smiles, "Have you listened to any music?"

I shake my head, she asks Marsha for her earbuds but she says no since we're eating. We both stick our tongue out at her and we start eating too. I'm doing mashed potatoes with lobster Macaroni and cheese. Weird combination, but I like it. I'm also eating carrots for my veggie since my grandmother gave me a look while getting it. I guess she had everyone bring something I like. I'm looking forward to my aunt's dessert, she's a pro.

After dinner was over, I took pictures with people because I knew they were leaving. Ana and the rest of us kiddos went downstairs and were going to listen to music but we were called back up just as it was playing. Something tells me I'm not going to like it. When we get back up they have a chair for me to sit in front of the TV, so I sit.

My aunt gets up and says, "We know you don't have a lot of memories of the past two years, and that you are moving completely to California so we have made a little slideshow of your life, so you never forget who you are and where you've come from."

It starts off with pictures of me and my brother as kids then transitions to us getting older, with a lot more pictures of my cousins and Jessie. It really stung though when I saw pictures of my parents, or of Justin's graduation. I hate the fact that I can't remember any of it, that in particular. Sometimes I get scared, that I'm not going to remember my parents at all eventually. I guess all that matters is that I know they are with me constantly.

After it is over, there are video messages from a bunch of people. It was so sweet seeing everyone cheering me on basically. A couple that got me emotional were from Justin, Jessie, my grandmother, Demi, and Dianna.

Justin said, "Ever since you were a little kid you have drove me beyond the point of insanity. I swear you came out of mom singing. It's because of that and your heart that, I love you so much. Best of luck Jess, you are the one to beat in the end."

I laugh when that one comes on.

"Hey Jess. Here we are fifteen years later, started from diapers now we're here. It is a crazy amount of fate of how we met, and how we are still stuck to each other sides today. Normally you're the emotionally sentimental one so I'm gonna make this one short and sweet. You are not a friend to me, you are my sister. I've watched you grow up and can't say how proud I am of you. You say that I inspire you, you have no idea how much you inspire me. I always believed in you and won't stop until you are accepting that Grammy and are inducted into the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame. Love you!"

"Jessy, you have always been something special. I remember the first time I held you, and I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of you since! All of those years of driving you have really paid off. I'm so proud of you, and who you have become. Keep up the good work, and maybe I'll see you in that beach house at some point!"

My grandmother is so cute!

"You are diva, pain in the ass, and crazy. But that is what makes me love you. These past few years have been so awesome with you in my life. You are a part of the family now. Can't believe you're going back to high school, have fun. And remember I'm only a walk down the hallway at night!"

"Role model, inspiration, empowering, strong, and pure heart. Those are all the words that describe you. Jessy, you have such talent and have such a potential in this world. It's crazy seeing how far you've come from the first video I saw of you til now. It's been a blessing to see you this far, and can't wait to see where you're going."

She then jumps a little and looks at her belly, her face lighting up.

"So the baby just kicked for the first time and I can tell the baby already loves you. Love you Jessy."

Who knew I could get so emotional. I have full blown tears going down my cheeks. I see Ana and Jimmy, "Hi cousin Jessy. You rock! We love and miss you!"

Jimmy then runs over to me and climbs into my lap, such a dam cutie. I give him a huge hug with my free arm since the other is wrapped around Ana's shoulder.

"You guys are all I need."