Chapter 7 ~ USJ <[PART 1]>

~3RD POV~

As class 1-A all got into their seats and waited for Aizawa to come in they heard some loud snoring from above them. It turns out that Y/N had somehow managed to duct tape himself to the ceiling.

Each student had there own reaction to the random event, but the unanimous thought was. "What!?"

It take much longer for Aizawa to come slithering into the classroom and emerging at his desk like a butterfly. He let out and fairly audible sigh at the sight of Y/N and decided to ignore him for now.

Over the course of the next ten minutes or so Aizawa had explained what the class would be doing on such a day like today. They were going to the USJ building to train to adapt to any situation.

~Y/N POV~

I awoke from my exhausting slumber and the first thing i saw was darkness. I reached upward for something to pull myself up with and felt something large soft and squishy in my hand.

I took the next few minutes to squeeze and study this thing i had found while face first on what I thought was the ground. After what i would guess to be a whole half hour of playing with a large squishy ball, i was abruptly thrown onto my back.

It was at this moment i saw that I had been on the school bus, probably on our way to the USJ building. I also sae that Tits McGhee was on top of me with her breast in my hand. I gave her one final squeeze before letting go and slowly pulling a knife out of my pocket.

I quickly stabbed myself in the skull and twisted then reappeared off to the side. I followed all the other students out of the bus and gave 13 a fist bump when i saw her.

~3RD POV~

The pro hero 13 led the students of class A-1 into the USJ building and gave a relatively short explanation of how quirks can be super dangerous. Almost immediately after she finished speaking a large cloud of purple fog covered the center of the building and hundreds upon thousands of villains came pouring out.

Then a boy covered in hands came out followed by a large muscular bird like man thing. Suddenly Y/N could be seen standing in front of everyone with a dufflebag full of weapons next to him on the ground.

"Everyone take one of my weapons and when i yell for what you got make sure you get it to me. . . no matter what it takes." He spoke with an air of seriousness around him.

Everyone did as they were told out of fear to what might happen to them, even bakugo literally shit his pants. With a smile on his face Y/N quickly grabbed a set of katanas and ran straight into the crowd of villains.

It didnt take long for Y/N to take down villain after villain, especially since he barely felt any of the attacks that they manahed to land on him every now and again. Eventually Aizawa ended up joining the fight because it was a bit boring watching his "friend" do all the work.

~13 POV~

I watched as Y/N and Aizawa fought to keep the students safe. I could feel my face get warm as soon as i saw the shirt Y/N was wearing got ripped to shreds. Luckily my face couldn't be seen under my helmet or I'd probably have to stop watching.

A loud snap rang through the air and brought me back from my day dreaming. "TDP!!" Everyone heard get yelled out by Y/N as the students scrambled to figure out what a TDP was.

~Izuku's POV~

I looked down at the weird sphere i had in my hands and noticed part of a label was on it. I could just barely tell that it had a T and half a D on it before it clicked that I might have the thing Y/N wanted.

I made my way over to a spot where i could see all the fighting and cocked my arm back for the throw. As soon as i threw the sphere I used my quirk focused into my finger to shoot it straight at Y/N.

~Y/N POV~

I felt something smash into my back and shatter my spine as i reappeared once again over my own dead body. I saw just what i had needed and a sadistic smile grew on my face. Last time i used this thing was when i went up against All for One on my own a few years back.

It took me about fifteen minutes of sliding parts around and pushing buttons while dodging around and dying over and over again, but i eventually unlocked the TDP. I made sure that nobody was around as i found a flat area to smash the sphere into the ground.

~3RD POV~

As soon as the sphere had been smashed into the flat ground and made a perfectly round indent into said ground a large hologram showing hundreds of different multiverses. Y/N had a plan that was going to most likely blow the minds of everybody he knew, except All Might.

TO BE CONTINUED ~>