Chapter 5 ~ The Exam

~Y/N POV~

Izuku and I made our way to the building where the info for the preliminary exam would be given out in. With a pat on Izuku's back I went down to stand where the loud mouth present mic would stand.

I smirked as he came out to give me a hug only to get punched in his face. We laughed a bit and put an arm around each other like old times.

Mic: "SO! WHO'S READY TO GET STARTED!?" He yelled out to the students as i chopped the back of his neck.

Y/N: "Shut the fuck up you loud mouth! Just tell em about the robots so we can start."

Mic: "OF COURSE! YOU ALL WILL HAVE TO FIGHT THE ROBOTS ON THE PAPER IN FRONT OF YOU! THEY ALL RANK FROM ONE TO THREE POINTS!"

I sigged as he continued to be loud and watched as a student that looked like a smart ass stood up to speak.

Smart Ass: "Excuse me but there are four robots on the paper. If this is some sort of mistake than U.A. should be ashamed of themselves. And you next to Present Mic, how dare you speak to a pro hero like that."

Y/N: "First off smart ass if you shut the fuck up and let loud mouth finish explaining you would already know the fourth robot is worth zero points and is more of an obstacle. Second if you knew anything than you could obviously see this kid is a friend of mine so unless you want me to make it so you'll never become a hero than sit your ass down and fuck off before I kill a student like last year!"

With that i pulled out a gun and pointed it at him causing everyone to stare in amazement and shock. I smiled before shooting a warning shot which merely grazed his ear.

Mic: "Y/N! IF YOU COULD PLEASE CALM DOWN!"

After that little outburst everything continued as normal and I watched them take the preliminary exam with the others. Honestly it was pretty boring until I saw Izuku figure out how to use One For All properly and destroy the massive zero point robot saving his fellow students.

I went down to the infirmary to see Izuku as he was fairly scratched up. I sighed and pat Recovery Girl on the head. As she walked out the room I could just barely notice her blushing slightly.

Izuku: "Mister Y/N? Why are y-" I interrupted him with a chop to the throat.

Y/N: "Congratz kid, you'll be in the hero course. And I'll be your teacher alongside the lazy butterfly to keep an eye on you two." I could see that Izuku was confuses and just smiled.

Before he was able to talk again I let him know I'd be sleeping at U.A. for a while. With a slap to the face I left Izuku to ponder upon my words.

(I know i was kinda lazy with this chapter but once again, not much i could come up with. Before next chapter will be a new character bio. Anyways, until next time!)