Chapter 3 ~ Time To Train

~ Y/N's POV ~

I chuckled as I watched Yagi Force the Izuku kid to eat his hair, it was either that or drink his blood. Not long afterward the kid started moving the smaller trash and stuff.

Meanwhile I let Yagi in his All Might form use me as a punching bag. Each one of his punches tickled as they ripped holes through me. It was only natural that he'd be able to do massive damage to me, even if it meant nothing in the end.

I yawned as Yagi got tired and reverted to his skinny form, with a final smack to the back of my head I looked over at him. I could tell his injury really took it's toll on him.

Y/N: "You know Yagi, the offer still stands. I could always just take the wound off, like ripping off a scab." He sighed and shook his head at my reminder of the fact i could save his life.

Yagi: "It's fine, it serves as a reminder that i just need to get stronger." He stated as we watched the Izuku kid start moving a couple ovens he had tied together.

At the end of the day i had the kid hit me as hard as he could. It didn't do much but I took note of his strength and told him that I'd be testing him at the end of each day. The kid smiled and said his goodbyes before running off home.

Over the course of the next few months the Izuku kid continued to move more and more trash each day. I could tell he was getting stronger as well when only three months in to his training he managed to smash my ribs to dust.

Y/N: "Good job kid, keep it up and you'll be just like Yagi." I smiled a bit before ruffling his hair.

I yawned and laid down on one of the fridges that he had moved a bit. I could tell he seemed a bit concerned as he watched me stare up at the sky.

Izuku: "A-are you just g-gonna sleep out here?" He asked me through his stuttering.

Y/N: "Where else am i gonna sleep? I got kicked outta my last place cause i kept killing myself." After a few minutes of silence he offered me a place at his house.

I shrugged and accepted the offer as I followed him home. I waited outside as he unlocked the front door and went in to ask his mom about me staying the night.

Izuku's Mom: "Well of course hunny, you can have your friend over for the night." Her words had that iconic motherly tone to them.

The Izuku kid came running back to the front door to pull me inside and introduce me to his mother. She seemed nice and all but not really my type.

After he made me a spot for me to sleep on the floor in his room we all had dinner. His mother had made some pretty good stew with rice. Immediately after dinner i went ahead and slept for the rest of the night.

(Sorry for the shorter chapter. Once again i hope you liked it though. Until next time.)