Chapter 4 ~ Day Before The Exams

~ Y/N POV ~

I sighed and watched Izuku finish cleaning the trash off the beach. I smiled as he started yelling out ovwr the ocean before falling backwards into the sand. The kid had grown on me over the last six months.

Tomorrow was the U.A. entrance exams and i wasn't worried in the slightest. Of course i was still gonna be there to watch over him and keep Present Mic from being to loud.

I had also promised Yagi that I'd keep an eye on the kid when he couldn't. It wasn't hard to understand that he didnt want the kid getting into the wrong hands.

Y/N: "Take the rest of the day off kid, I'll meet ya back at your place in a couple hours!" I shouted over to him as the sun was setting.

I noticed him raise his fist into the air and give a thumbs up. I chuckled and rolled my eyes before walking off of and away from the beach.

After an hour or so I knocked on an apartment door and saw the young armless girl open the door with a smile.

Y/N: "Hey there kiddo, you gonna go through the entrance exam or should I pull a few strings like i did with your brother?" I asked as i took a step into the apartment only to land face first on the floor.

???: "I don't need special treatment gramps!" The young girl yelled as she used her quirk to smash a chair aginst my back.

Y/N: "I know kiddo, just wanted to see how my favorite granddaughter has been." I chuckled and stood up before ruffling her hair.

???: "Oh! And before you ask yes I've been practicing like you told me to gramps. I even thought of how to use something as simple as dust as a weapon!" She smiled brightly before trying to hug me as usual.

Hugging her back and patting her back i sighed and knew she was gonna asl to use me as a test dummy as i used to let her.

Y/N: "you can show me later punkin. Just remember that you must see everything as a weapon to use your quirk to it's fullest." I smiled and pat her on the head before putting a box on her coffee table.

???: "Oooooo! Is that my New collapsible weapon gramps!?" She squealed happily looking at the softball size box.

Y/N: "If you can open it by the exams than yes. Ill see you tomorrow, got a job to do with the loud fuck." The two of us laughed for a while before i left to return to the izuku kid.

Upon getting back to Izuku's place I spent a good twenty minutes trying to find the right key amongst the hundreds i had. Just as i found the right one Izuku's mother opened the door and giggled at me as i sighed.

I flipped her off as usual and got a flick to the forehead as usual. Right after Izuku came running out of his room to ask me why i was gone for so long.

Y/N: "Twas ust checkin in on my favorite granddaughter kid. Oh! And if you both end up in the same class I'll be keeping an eye on ya." I smiled and ruffled his hair.

Izuku/Izuku's mom: "YOU HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER!?" They both shouted in sink as if they forgot I'm old as fuck.

Y/N: "Of course I have granddaughters and grandsons, I've had many a relationship. Of course i always wait till my kids have some of there own before moving on but it's whatever." I yawned and ignored them as they started trying to ask me stuff before i went to Izuku's room and tell asleep before I could get to the floor. As a result my standing unconscious body slammed into the makeshift bed area i had become accustomed to.

(S-sorry for taking forever to maje this chapter. I just had a bad case of writer's block until i had a new quirk idea and decided to add in the whole granddaughter scene. Anyways, until next time!)